Chapter Ten

Kim opened her eyes slowly and looked around, was she really in a Hospital

A nurse walked in the room and smiled at her.

"You're awake Ms. Scott" She said. "How are you feeling?"

"Uh, I've been better"She sat up and leaned on her elbows in bed. "What happened to me? How did I even get here?"She asked in confusion. That's when she remembered, what the last thing she did was.

Her heart sank, at the thought of Niall not believing her and frowned.

"Well, you passed out because you had some sort of nervous breakdown. A blonde guy brought you here" She explained. A blonde guy?

She gave the nurse a confused face. There was a knock on the room's door. 

The nurse opened it and let in Justin and Niall, leaving behind them. They were both there. Why?

"Kimmy, how are you feeling?" Justin sat beside her and held her hand tenderly.

Kim snatched her hand away glaring at him

"Which one of you brought me here?"She asked shortly looking from Niall to Justin and back.

"I did" Niall answered. "After our discussion I opened my door to apologize for being rude and there you were, lying on the floor. I got my keys and brought you here"

"Oh how heroic, after kicking me out of your house like an animal. When I was only being sincere with you" She snapped sarcasm in her tone. Niall shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, how did YOU, get here?" She shot at Justin. 

"Um, Niall here gave me a call and told me what happened" He played with his fingers.

Kimberly let out a cold laugh.

"Heaven's sake Justin, how much of a hypocrite can you really be? Tell Niall what you did with his girl" She let out, anger in her voice.

"And you're still with that?"Niall rolled his eyes. Kim gave him a death glare indicating for him to shut up.

Justin stayed there silently for a few seconds and looked her in the eyes.

"Kim you need to stop this, stop wanting to tear Niall and Demi apart. Niall here told me what you said to him. We're worried about you" He spoke. 

Kim gave him an incredulous look.

"WORRIED FOR WHAT? I just can't believe this. Seriously Justin. You're unbelievable." She said shaking her head from side to side.

Niall and Justin exchanged looks.

"You seem to be a little obsessed over Niall and Demi" Justin had the nerve to say.

"WHAT? OH GOD. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME JUSTIN I HATE YOU! TELL HIM HOW YOU FUCKED DEMI IN THAT CLUB, HAVE SOME GUT AND SAY IT TO HIS GODDAMN FACE YOU BASTARD! AND AS OF YOU NIALL GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND DON'T COME CRAWLING BACK WHEN YOU REALIZE SHE FUCKING SCREWED YOUR BEST FRIEND!"She yelled out at the verge of tears and the nurse ran in seconds later.

"What is going on here? She has suffered a nervous breakdown minutes ago! Now what did you two do to her?" She said watching Kim start to sob in her bed, head on her knees.

"Nothing we were just talking and she began to yell at us out of nowhere"Justin defended himself. Kim was shaking in her bed uncontrollably.

"I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU" Kim sobbed out.

Were they treating her like she was crazy? NO. SHE WAS NOT CRAZY.  

"It's best that you leave her alone. We'll have to keep her in observation."The nurse said in a worried tone. "Come on boys" She led them out of the room. And with one last glance at her they left.

Wasn't Niall going to defend her either? He was going to believe she was out of her mind? Was Justin was getting back at her for rejecting him? Why was Niall so blind to see she was right all the time?

Kim didn't deserve this, that was for sure.

The nurse got out a needle filled with sedative and walked to her. Kim looked up and saw her in horror.

"What is that? I'm not crazy get away from me"She cried walking away from her. 

The nurse walked slowly towards her but Kim ran away.

"GET HER! I NEED SUPPORT, SHE MIGHT HAVE SOME MENTAL PROBLEMS AND SHE'S RUNNING AWAY"The nurse yelled to some guards. 

They all ran behind her.

She was scared for dear life, what if they locked her up? All because of this sick game Justin was playing with her. 

Baby tell me how could you, be so cruel? ♪

Many guards approached her and caught her. She kept yelling and screaming to be set free but the nurse injected her the sedative and seconds later she could barely move. 

"We seriosuly need to take her to get some pshyciatric tests"The nurse spoke.

Kim looked up at her while the guards placed her on a wheelchair. She felt so sleepy and droopy she could barely keep her eyes open.

------------------------------------------------ 

Justin left towards his house and called Demi on the phone.

"Waddup Justin?"

"Hey, this is just starting. First part of the plan is going on succesfully, she thinks they're gonna lock her up in a madhouse"

"Well, that went pretty well. She'll learn to not mess with me the hard way. Keep paying the doctors to keep her in there for a few more days. It's only a scare remember, I'm being very easy on her hahaah" 

"Cool, okay. You should've seen how I denied it all in front of Niall haha. She looked like she was gonna murder me"

"Hahaha, that's so awesome. Oh hey, I gotta go, Niall's here. Bye"

"Oh ok, bye!"

End of phone call....

A/N: WHAT IN THE NAME OF? HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO KIMMY? WILL SHE REALLY GO MAD? WILL SHE ESCAPE THE HELL SHE'S LIVING IN?

You wanna know? KEEP READING BABES :) 

P.S: I promise I'll update a better one soon soon <33 thank you for reading. I love you.xx