Chapter Three

The next day Kim woke up with a terrible headache, surely by how hot the temperature was or maybe for crying the night before.

She got up and put on her bikini, she wrapped a towel around her body to go for a jump in the pool. Approaching the kitchen was when she heard voices. Demi was awake already but she was not alone. She entered the kitchen and cursed under her breath.

Who was sitting on the table? Niall.

"Good Morning Kimmy-Kims!" Demi smiled cheerily. Niall turned around in his chair and saw Kimberly standing there with a 'What the hell' look on her face.

"Oh. Hello guys" Kim answered.

"Hello Kim" The blonde greeted her with a smile. "You taking a dive in the pool?" He asked looking at her from head to toe.

"Uh, yeah. I was going to do that."She replied bothered by his gaze and head out quickly through the glass door to the backyard where the pool was.

What the hell was Niall doing here? Did they sleep together in the house? What if he moved in? That would be such a living hell to Kim.

The hot sun burned her skin while she threw aside the towel and dived into the fresh water. She touched the bottom with her hands and rose to the surface gasping for air.

The water was so fresh... Instantly her headache was starting to fade. But not completely, it seems like the fact Niall and Demi were in the kitchen made her feel tense and uncomfortable.

She spent some time swimming until both lovebirds left the dining room to the backyard and Kim bit her tongue at the sight. Did they have to go out where she was? Or maybe they HAD to shove up her face the fact they were dating. Maybe.

Is this necessary? She thought. She swam a bit more and decided to leave just when they took off their clothes to jump in. She didn't even want to be near them.

From the corner of her eye she saw Niall's sexy body, that six pack and those dreamy biceps. The gym and time had done a great job on him.

She walked to a shower next to the pool and turned the water on. She had to remove the chlorine from her body.

"You getting out now? I thought we could play a little water volleyball the three of us"Demi yelled and  got in the water along with Niall.

Kim looked over at them and laughed.

"Naa, I wanted to get out. You two can have fun without me" She said in a fake casual tone.

"Poopy! And how'd it go last night with Justin?" Demi asked. What the hell did she even care? Kim was slowly beginning to feel a hint of hate towards her friend. Who knows how much more she could take without exploding.

She let out a well acted laughter and shook her head.

"Nothing out of the ordinary, Justin's always so nice to me" She emphasized the word 'Always'.

Why was she acting like this? Did she want to get Niall jealous? Really? Oh no, that was childish... But she did not care, she was hurt and this was her reaction.

"That's great" Demi winked and went to hug Niall.

Niall was there facing Kim and could not help but look her body when she turned her back on him. He watched the water run through her body. How come he never noticed how attractive she was?

What the hell are you looking at Niall? You have a beautiful and perfect girlfriend, stop staring at Kim's ass. Oh if only she wasn't sort of provoking me like that.- Niall thought.

"Niall?" Demi called him. "What's up?" she asked looking into his eyes. He broke the hypnotic trance and looked back at her.

"Nothing love, nothing." He lied and kissed her on the lips. He opened one eye and saw that brunnette walk by the edge of the pool watching him intently, almost seductively. What was happening to Kim? Was she provoking him? No, she and Demi were good friends, Kim never do that to a friend.

Or would she?