BEGIN

btw this is 2 year later allys lul

appreciate that photo because that's me when i re read my first 7 chapters 

and I just realised that my writing suck in the beginning
Oh well it improved I think at the future chapters!
Ok continue reading

{14.06.17}

ok actually the beginning may be confusing and boring but just bear and suffer with me 

(26.09.17)
Just skip the first 7 chapters if you want. It doesn't really make sense.

(29.10.18)
Hey! I'm gonna re write this in a better grammar and the plot will still be the same don't worry readers. For the new readers, enjoy the ride of confusion and theories.
-
"I think something is wrong. You need to run out of that place now! Dahyun , please run out now!" He yelled through the phone. Dahyun was completely confused with what's going on until he appeared.

"I'm back , Kim Dahyun"

Dahyun who jumped out of the bed from her recent nightmare but confusion was woken up by someone's yelling.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were sleeping were sleeping soundly. Someone woke them up. It was their leader. They love her so much that she treats them like her children. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" The leader shouted.

"Wait, just a few more minutes please." Dahyun's groggy state didn't help much as she mumbled because of her tiredness.

"Yeah eonni." Chaeyoung agreed. "HAISH! These girls. Well If you don't wake up in 3 counts, you will regret it!"

Jihyo, the leader said. "1..2..," Dahyun,Chaeyoung  and Tzuyu woke up immediately. "What time is it?" Tzuyu asked. "Well it's time for school!"

"BUT our class starts at 8 am today..." Dahyun said. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looked at their phone to check the time.

"OMG!!!! IT'S 7:45 AM!!!" Chaeyoung shouted. "Well you girls didn't want to wake up. " Jihyo giggled and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.
______________________________

The girls rushed out of the room and went to bath. They all panicked and ran down to their pancake and ran out of the house. Tzuyu was the last to come out since she used her converse really long. She ran out and bumped into a guy.

She picked herself up and couldn't think anything accept for the time. She heard a voice said Are you okay?.. But she ignored and ran straight to the front trying to catch up with Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

In the midst of running , all Dahyun could think of was what was that in her dream? She shrugged it off and continued running
..........................................

Hey readers ~ Here we have my very first book... yay! So hope you get interested in this book... Idk what to say.. And Yeah.. Hope you enjoy.
I will try to improve my grammar and my story if I have to.