Chapter 25

OKAY WTF I CAME BACK AND HERE I AM SEEING 9k vIEWS FROM ALL MY LOVELY READERS I THINK YALL DESERVE AN UPDATE!

oN the other hand i'm working on a new fanfic about Chaeyoung from Twice! If you're wondering where have i been well let me update about my life

I just graduated from high school so I'm entering college and before that I was working because ya know I'm a broke girl tryna pay for my albums and shit and I recently have been watching anime so hmu with good anime loves. I love yall sm so here's an update. This is last minute so bear with any mistakes I make. Without further ado let's continue!

Unknown POV

"She thinks she can run away forever huh? She'll get it from me once I have her in my hands." He blew the smoke he sucked it, burning his throat. He threw the stick away and took his coat, mask and hat walking to the nearby store to buy another pack. 

"Nope. Let's go my girls!" A voice followed by a group of girls walked towards his direction. 

"I better walk away-" he was then interrupted by a group of boys who walked the opposite direction. He then spotted the little girl who had made him grinned and looked down walking passed by the boys and the little girl.

"Soon." he smiled and walks towards his house.

Sowon POV 

"Hey kid, we're meeting the girls today so get up and change." Min oppa took away the game I was playing and I pouted and went to my room and changed. "Hmmm, I'll just wear jean shorts and a plain yellow t-shirt and an Adidas cap." She closed her door and her curtains and changed making her look satisfied.

Knock knock "ARE YOU DONE SOWON HONEY?" Of course Jin eomma is outside. "Yeah, just a minute oppa!" I screamed at the door. I fixed myself one last time and opened the door. "Geez, how long do girls change? You took forever." Jungkook oppa said making me scoff. "It was only for 10 minutes oppa, that's considered short" I flipped my hair and walks towards Min oppa receiving a pat on the head by him.

"Okay, who has been teaching that kid?" Jungkook oppa said behind me and I turned around and smiled innocently at him and said, "Oppa is just upset, because oppa has no comeback." I walked out receiving a screaming oppa and chuckled at myself entering the van. 

Third person POV brought to you by wORLdwIDE HanDSomE 

"Oh my god, our baby Jungkook was backfired by one small girl." Jin laughed spreading his window wiper laugh across the whole house. "You don't have to shove it in my face window wiper hyung." Jungkook sulked in defeat and walked outside towards the van glaring at Sowon. She sticked out her tongue and continued playing her game.

"At least she has manners." He thought. 

It has been quite a while since the little incident they have at the boys dorm and she slowly learned to warm up to them and soon became a savage mischievous but disciplined girl. Although she still has her downs, she have the boys and girls supporting her, making her grateful for living. 

Soon everyone got in the car and continued to blast music till they reached to the destination.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LAZY AUTHOR NIM

They got of the van and walked towards the girls whom they spotted from afar. Sowon was excited to meet them since it has been a while she met them. A man passed by them but the scent of the man caught her attention. She stopped and turned around looking for the man but he was nowhere to be seen. It really smelt like her uncle, she thought hard but was interrupted by Hoseok. 

"Sowon, why did you stop? Did you dropped something?" He looked at her and she smiled at him. "I was just fixing my cap, that's all oppa." She giggled and ran towards the girls.

"Eonnis! I miss you eonnis so much!" She hugged them of course they had a little girls screaming party. "We were just about to see you, how did you know we were here?" Nayeon asked the boys.

"I texted Hoseok." Dahyun giggled and walks towards her boyfriend and they had their lovey dovey moment. "Okay eonni and oppa, get a room." Sowon said and Chaeyoung eyes was wide open. "When did my lil girl become savage?" She high fived Sowon and they laughed saying living with the boys had changed her a little. 

"While we're here, why don't we go for lunch?" Namjoon suggested and coincidentally they were in front of a famous restaurant and they had their lunch. They spent quite a long time in there, catching up with life and had a great fun time.

Sowon definitely had a great time but one thing couldn't be removed from her mind. The man from earlier. She was not sure because it was just the smell of a cigarette but it was something she had to deal with every time. Her thoughts was cut off by a ringtone next to her which was Chaeyoung's phone. Her face went a little down and excused herself to pick up the phone. Only Yoongi saw the contact since he was next to her so he was worried for the small height girl.

Chaeyoung POV

"I see you're slacking off. You think you're a princess who can do anything in the world? Pathetic." The voice made her mad but keep her posture calmed.

"What do you want, dad?" she replied.

"I want you back home, I need to teach you how to handle a company and be a useful shit for once , you worthless piece of shit like your mother."

"And what if I don't?" 

"You think you can rebel? Oh daughter, not only will I touch the girls but I'll touch the boys and also that little girl of yours. I have eyes looking at you so there's no point running away." She could feel his smirk across the phone call and she sighed knowing there's no other choice, but to follow his orders.

She agreed and hung up and putting on a fake smile and received a text from Yoongi.

Yoongsbear:

Hey, you okay? What did he say?

Read at 1:23pm

Me:

I'll tell you after the lunch and I'm fine just a little annoyed. :)

Read at 1:25pm

Yoongsbear:

Alright then.

Delivered at 1:26pm

The day went by and soon they finished their lunch. They soon went their separate ways as Sowon followed the girls to continue their girls day out. Hoseok and Yoongi tagged along as you know Hoseok just want some quality time with Dahyun and Yoongi wanted to talk to Chaeyoung. The boys went ahead as some of them had some business to attend and the rest was just pure lazy. (A/N: MOOD)

-

AIGHTSSSS! ITS 12:47 AM HERE AND I STAYED UP JUST TO UPDATE! I'll update tmr again since it's an off day for me! I love yall and I hope you enjoyed this chapterrr! oNCE AGAIN THANK YOU SM FOR THE 9K let me know your thoughts on this chapter!