Chapter 14

Guess who got bored of exams and decided to yolo my math? /raises up my hands high and shouts. ME!

Well pls don't mind my weirdness. But you love me right? No?Okay- continue on with the story-
-----

"It has been four years Seungyeon." Seungyeon, Jhope's ex I have to say.

"Oh, hey" she smiled awkwardly as she puts the food down on the table. Who would expect her to work here?

"Hey Dahyun, you okay?" Sana asked me. I gave her a nod and smiled at her. She puts out her bottom lips and nods as well.

"Alright girls! Let's dig in!" Jihyo shouted. Sometimes all of us a very embarrassed of her. Like how do you control this leader of ours?

We smiled and laugh while playing a game and I joined in the game. Which I regret and lost.

Now I have to stand in the middle of the restaurant stage and start promoting our group and dance. And as well as the restaurant since it's for Ahjumma.

"Woohoo! Way to go, Kim Dahyun!" I heard some of the girls shouted.

I introduced myself and start dancing to our new song. I'm so gonna kill them with my non existing knife. But I wouldn't do that because I love them like my family. Well they are mine. After I was done with that, I thank the audience for some of them was shouting and screaming "yay! Dahyun !" I was happy to hear such fans in the restaurant.

Now I got to eat my food and finished it quickly before Chae steals my food. "Please~" she giggled while begging.

Now she's laughing like a complete weirdo.

"Oh, are you girls done? Btw I loved your performance Dahyun!" Ahjumma smiled.

"Oh, it was nothing!" I shook hands with her and she gave me a motherly hug. And all of us too.

Our manager paid for us and before I can go out of the restaurant, I felt a hand grab me.

"Hey, can we talk" Seungyeon asked.

I hesitated before giving her a nod.

Taehyung POV (finally a Bts POV after forever. I'm sorry readers!)

Since we were done with our practice, we decided to eat out.

"HYUNG! Can we EAT OUT TODAYYYY?" Jungkook scream into Namjoon's hyung ear.

"HOi! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SCREAM AT ME LIKE THAT!" he screamed back.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT MAKNAE, NAMJOON?" Jin Mama is here.

Here goes the shouting.

"WHY ARE YOU COUPLE SHOUTING?" Yoongi hyung came out from nowhere.

"WHOS SHOUTING? AHHHHHHHH~" Hoseok hyung continued the shouting party.

"Stop shouting guys!" Jimin came and stopped the party.

"PARTY POOPER!" I shouted and smiled sheepishly. "This boy," pak! That's when Jimin hit me with his hand.

"So, are we done with the party? Can we go eat?" I said. Jin nodded and we walked out of the building and find a restaurant to eat.

While we were walking, from a distance I saw a group of girls coming out of the restaurant. And that group of girls is TWICE. And inside there was, Chaeyoung?

As if she can hear me, she looked at me and squints her eyes at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. For some reason, she reminds me of my friend back then.

Then something hit me. Dahyun is there so, and Hoseok hyung is here, and- before I can think more, both of us (TWICE AND BTS) bumped into each other.

Third person POV
"Oh, sorry!" TWICE bowed down politely.

"Tzuyu?"

"Jungkook?"

"You guys knows each other?"Jin asked.

"Me too! I know Chaeyoung!" Taehyung shouted and smiled.

"Is this BTS sunbaenim?" Taehyung heard one of them asked Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, and I know Taehyung." she replied.

While they were introducing themselves to each other, Dahyun and Hoseok was feeling the awkward air until Hoseok breaks the silence.

"So, hey?"

"Um, hi." She replied and smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry for that time when we first met in school." She just nod to the apology.

"So, friends?" Hoseok put out his hands slowly.

"Sure." She took his hand and not to be lying they stayed like that for a minute staring at each other. And they knew that they missed each other's embraced.

And when they came back to earth, they let go of each other and little did they know, a
All of them was staring at both of them.

Sounds of enjoyment and wooing and whistling in the air attracting people on the streets.

"We should meet some time. How bout tomorrow?" Jin asked.

"Tomorrow should be fine. After school. Since the three maknae are having a school dance competition tomorrow. Together with the two boys I assume?" Jungyeon replied.

"Yes! I can't wait for it!" Jungkook shouted happily.

"Alright, tomorrow it is. Now I better hurry up before there jerk heads get hungrier." He giggled and ran away and the boys whined and ran after him.

Hoseok was the last to go and gave his new number to Dahyun and smiled at her.

He then to ran to the others.

The rest of the girls was just squealing and nudging her elbow giving her the eyebrows.

She shook them off and ran away while blushing.

----------

Damn I wrote a lot today.

Anyway about the project: their project is to make a song and choreograph the song. Since they won among the class, they are supposed to compete with other winners. Hoseok was not in it because he came late.

The song is a remix of twice cheer up and bts boy in luv.

That's all love ones😘

Twice update bcs I'm bored.
xkookiesforux