Chapter 6

*Dahyun pov*
-Flashback-
"Yah! That's cheating!" I shouted. Me and Hobi are in an arcade right after our Mid term exam. Just to release stress. We're playing some random game we found.
"Ani, you're the one!" He tried to cheat while pushing me away from the machine. And with that he won.-.-

"YAH! Jung Hoseok! How dare you!!"

"Bwo?What did you call me? Jung Hoseok?"
He doesn't like me calling his full name.

"I mean.. Hobi~"

"Ani! The other one!"Which other...owh.

"Ahh.. umm.. oppa..."I whispered.

"Bwo?" He put his ear near my mouth.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"That will the last time I hear you say that." He said.

Wait..last time?

"What did you say? Last time?wait... no.. where are you going?" I couldn't think properly.

"Let's break up"

And.

He.

Left.

Just.

Like.

That.

I followed after him but the next thing I knew he was with another woman. Kissing happily.

I can't.No. This must have been a dream. But when I saw a figure near them I realize they are reporters. I know that I don't belong to him but I have to save him right?

I ran towards them and split both of them.

"What the fuck? Dahyun? What are you... wait are you jealous?" What he said just wants me to punch him on that face of him. He threw me down on the ground and walked away with that fox.

"Oppa.. I know why you broke up with her now. It's a good thing you broke up with her."

Now they are asking for it. I ran all the way that little fox and grabbed her hair and threw her down to the ground. Hoseok went to her and ask her if she is alright.

"That's it! I had enough! Kim Dahyun! You really want me back don't you?" He went to grab my collar and threw me on the ground too.

But this time is different. I see the light and I felt pain all over the body. The last thing I see is a figure.

"Dahyun- DAh- !" That's all I hear.

-End-

Tears fell down and I just feel like I don't deserve this life of mine. But what suprised me is that I am still here.I took out my phone and checked what time it is. It's only 8:31 am, Sunday morning.

I was thinking of sleeping in but I didn't feel like it. I went down with my PJs and saw Sana unnie doing some work .

"Oh, good morning Dahyun"

"Good morning" I rub my eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Fast foward

I wore a plain T-shirt and skinny jeans with my flannel wrap around my waist.

I took out my phone and search some random stuff. Because I can. I went down and walked to the dining room and took a small bite of pancake and a cup of milk. I needed some fresh air so I went out of the house.

I don't even know where am I going and let my feet lead me to the park near our house.

And surprisingly I saw Min Yoongi. Sitting on the bench and looking through his phone.

But he looks quite good looking there.

WAIT! Nonononono.

I just shook of the thought and took out my phone receiving a message from Tzuyu.

Yoongi Pov
I am so annoyed of them! Why can't they just leave me alone. Appa wants me to take over his company and Umma is nagging about my marks.

I turned around and saw a familiar looking person. Ahh. Kim Dahyun. J-hope ex girlfriend.

She walked to the bench and took out her phone.

Her brown hair is down and it's really beautiful.

What am I thinking?

I walked to her and just stayed behind her.

Cherry Pov
Conversation
Tzuyoda : where are you?

Me: I'm in the park. Why? Miss me?

Tzuyoda: Ani, I was just about to ask you go shopping with me. Can you come with me?

Aish this girl and her shopping

Me: I don't see why not.

Tzuyoda: Arraso! Just as long you come back before 11 am.

End of conversation

"Must be your friend" a voice startled me and accidentally jump off the the bench and close my eyes thinking I would fall down. But suddenly I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I shook off my head to see a clearer view. But the light is shining into my eyes. I blink twice and finally got a better view and what shocked me even more is that it's actually..... Yoongi

He let me go of me and fixed myself.

"Dahyun, right? J-hope ex girlfriend. Oh am I not supposed to say that? Sorry. By the way, I think you know who am I right?"

Excuse me? Like who doesn't?

"Yeah, Min Yoongi. So what are you doing on the day like this?"

He gave me a smirk and walked closer and closer and I almost fell and he caught me with his hand. Actually my heartbeat started to beat faster and faster.

"You're a clumsy person" he gave a smirk and letting go of me.

"Well then, I guess I should go." I turned and walked away but a soft hand pulled me back.

Right now my face bump into his chest and made a small red dot on my forehead. I looked up and he smirked once more.

"Just wanted your phone number. Mind giving me?"

I took out my phone and stared and him blankly.

He took the phone from my hand and smiled.

After he did something, he gave it back. I look at the screen and saw the name 'Min Suga'

"For your information, that's my nickname."

He tapped my head and smiled back. "I'll text you later" he walked and waved Goodbye.

What was that?

---------------------
Chapter 6 is done!
I am still thinking whether Suga should be with her or not. Mind giving me some ideas? I know.. this author-nim is very terrible. But I tried...
Anyways just look foward for it!!

xkookiesforux