Chapter 21

Important business at the end of this chaps so stay on. thanks, enjoy reading fluff💜

- Third Person -

"Dahyun I have something to tell you."

Dahyun looks at Hoseok in confusion and Hoseok just continued.

"You may think I'm crazy and I know I have been a jerk and all that and I would understand you in some way. But I just needed to get this off my chest. Remember that time when I broke up with you and went to Seungyeon? Yeah I wanted to explain the situation to you." He looked down and bit his lip in nervousness.

Dahyun smiled at him and pat his shoulder. "Hoseok, look at me." Hoseok looks up and stared at Dahyun's face. "I already know what happened."

"Wait what?"

" Seungyeon told me everything. I met her recently at this restaurant and she explained it. Where her parents forced her to marry you but she didnt want to because she loved another guy but her parents threaten that they will kill the person that took her heart.  All I was waiting from you was an apology."

Hoseok studied the features of Dahyun's face trying to recall what he was going to say.

"Wait what? So you knew everything? oh my god I wasted two days just thinking how to explain the whole situation-" Hoseok was cut of by a pair of plump soft lips that was given by the other figure. His eyes was wide open but in a split second he closed his eyes and responded to the kiss.

Both figures let go as Hoseok cupped Dahyun"s face wiping her tears and stared into each one's eyes as if they're the only one in this world.

"So Dahyun, I'm sorry I caused the break up" he pecks her forehead.

"I'm sorry I caused the accident." he pecks her nose.

"I'm sorry I broke your heart" he pecks her left cheek.

"I'm sorry for not telling you and just leave you hanging." he pecks her right cheek.

"Lastly I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier on. So will you be mine again? I won't repeat those mistakes and fight for you." He looked into her eyes finding the right answer.

She breathed out and smiled. "Yes."

He kisses her lips and hold her on tightly and never wanted to let her go.

"I love you Kim Dahyun."

"I love you more Jung Hoseok."

"I love you most Dabear."

"Shush you win Jhoe"

They smiled at each other and laughed at how stupid the situation now.

-
Short update I know but Jhope and Dahyun is now back together yall! So right now just comment down below which couple do you want to see the most now, bcs I don't remember anything. 

Goldfish memory I know ;-;

But do follow me at Instagram (: allys.313 ) as I might post a dance cover of DNA (btw BTS SLAYIN THE DANCE YALL)  and Twitter (: lcvelys ) to see the real me.

and updates are coming up in a few while and im sorry to keep yall waiting!!

once again THANKS FOR ALMOST 5K BCS HOW? THANKS I OWE YOU GUYS SOMETHING! JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT.I LOVE YOU GUYS AND FANGIRL WITH ME FOR DNA!!

MUCH LOVE FOR YOU COOKIES 😍

(edited: ok wtf did the first one came out weird?)