Chapter 17

No one pov

They got out of the restaurant saying their goodbyes leaving the team together.

"I just wanna thank you guys for this winning trophy-" Taehyung was then cut of by Chaeyoung.

"Yo, stop being deep and all that. Yes we didn't expect to win this trophy but we worked our ass of for this!" Chaeyoung shouted loudly making Tzuyu close her mouth while Chaeyoung was mumbling some words.

Dahyun facepalmed making the rest laugh at her and the boys walked to the girls to the boy's dorm since its not so far to get to know the Bangtan members.

As they entered the dorm with a small greeting by Jin, noises were made and the girls laughed softly. "Sorry for the mess, these brats don't know how to be polite when there is guests."

"Its okay, Jin. We girls are like that too." Dahyun replied with the two girls nodding their head.

"KIDS! WE HAVE GUESTS HERE! NOW CLEAN UP THE MESS OR YOU AINT GONNA PLAY ANY GAMES OR PLAYSTATION." Jin shouted as if he was their mother.

With whining and groans from the boys, they finally settled and made the girls sit.

Tzuyu Pov

Awkward. That was the only word we can describe the situation. I felt a tapped from someone on my shoulders and turned around facing Jungkook. He leaned into my ears whispering "Its awkward right?"

As if someone just heard our conversation, Hoseok finally broke the silence. "So, I know its awkward right now but I just wanna say hi. And I'm breaking this silence for these boys called my friends."

"Gee, thanks friend!" Taehyung replied and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Hi, I'm pretty sure you know me, my name is Kim Dahyun and I aint sharing the rest of my life to you guys." Dahyun said trying to break the ice.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung. And I'm a small bean. Hey!" Chae said with a wave and smile.

I knew it was my turn so I continued. "Hey I'm Chou Tzuyu and I'm from Taiwan so forgive me if my Korean is bad."

They all nodded in amazed as if they never saw a Tawainese girl. "So, you're from Taiwan?" Jimin asked amazed.

"Duh JM, why would you ask an obvious question?" Jungkook gave the duh face and I laughed at him.

"You know what they said, Jimin you got no jams. (in English) {omg I'm sorry Jimine but really you got no jams. ok back to the awful story.}

"Hyung! I will find them!" Jimin pouted and looks back at Jin earning a shrug from Jin.

Its funny to see the boys act like this.

-time skip because author nim is tired af.-

It was almost night time and Jihyo texted me that we should be home now. for the first time in years, I never felt so happy with people aka my friends.

"Hey, Jihyo just texted me saying that we should be going now." I looked up from my phone and stared at the others.

"Aww, I guess you girls have to go!" Taehyung said with a pout. Chaeyoung laughed quietly and got up from the chair.

"I'll send them home." Hoseok got up from his seat unexpectedly.

"Then I'll go as well." Yoongi joined in.

"Welp, I'm going too!" before the older could say anything, he ran to the door already.

Gosh, sometimes he can be cute.

Now what am I saying?

Chaeyoung Pov

We said our goodbyes and left the house with the three boys. Hoseok was with Dahyun and Jungkook is basically showing off his muscles. That kid is really- cute.