Chapter 10

Chaeyoung POV

"Is this all you can do? After all the extra classes I made you go and paid for you? 98/100 is never gonna meet my expectation."

My father always said that to me. It's never gonna get out of my head. He never cares about my life except for studies. Ever since my brother gets all the As and never gets Bs, my dad had been pressuring me.

I'm a very quiet person. But I smile a lot, to put away the painful thoughts.

----
Mai bro: hey, little girl! I'm bored. Wanna go out for a sibling date?

Me: hai bored! My name is Chaeyoung. HAHHAHAHA. Haven't texted you in years. And sure. I need to get out this thoughts.

Mai bro: -.-. Ok then. Meet me at The Cafe at 2pm.

Me: alright big boy!see ya.

Mai bro: see ya!

Getting ready to go out, I wore a sleeveless tank top and leggings with a flannel around me. I sprayed perfume on me and put on light makeup.

"Tell Jihyo eonnie, that I'm going to see my brother. Thanks Momo eonnie. And please stop eating too much jokbal,"

"Yah!" She shouts and whine at me. I giggled at her reaction and grab my boots.

I walked out of the dorm to meet my brother and walked to The Cafe. When I was walking pass by a dark alley, I heard screams.

I hated screams.

Not being to busybody person, I ignored the screams. But as they were getting louder and deeper, I ran to a place where my feet lead me.

I called my brother saying I couldn't make it due to some "appointment" and just sat down at the bench and hold my ears together recalling the screams that had been running in my head like a mad man.

Screams, blood, tears.

What more can run in my head?

Before I can think more, I felt a presence near.

"Why are you thinking deep?"
----------
Who could It be?

A/n
Hey, if you didn't notice, I'm basically revealing all of the three girls past. All of them had terrible ones. But guess whose one is the most terrible one?

Vote
Comment.