hello. im back :)

Hello everyone, this is the author of the book, Allys.

For years, I have been trying to find the motivations to complete this book and constantly finding the inspiration to complete this fanfic. I wrote this book when I was 14 and I refurnished when I was 15. I am currently 18 and this book has given me so much imaginations to world of books and to me, every reader who took the effort to read this book gives me so much happiness. I wonder everyday what do you look forward in this book. Is it your favourite members? Favourite ship? What did you want from me?

I suffered many pains finding the motivations to try to reach an expectation for all my readers. I feared for hate comments or not being able to be satisfy the readers. I feared that one day, my work will go into a waste. I feared so much that I eventually stopped writing and reading and went on to find a better thing to do. But I come back to this app and find that my readers keep increasing. I really want to express my gratitude to each and everyone who actually reads this book. I used to look at it as a scar and a pain but now it is an evidence of my growth and art that I have created.

I really want to thank all 10.7k readers who have given your time here. Even if you didn't stay on, to those readers I want to seriously thank you.

I have said earlier in the year that I have been busy with school which is true but now I have been doing online school and being in quarantine made me find myself again and my inspiration for living. I was stuck in many decisions; my relationship was falling apart and I was slowly losing myself every day. But now I am here to say I have decided to not DISCONTINUE this book. I want to finish it with a great plot that I have been keeping in my drafts.

And now that we're quarantine, I have some time to spare and I will spare time for this book. Once again, thank you so so so much for reading this book. Every single one of you have contributed into making this book into a great book. I love all of you, I really do.

I will come back with better ideas and better grammar HAHAHA. Thank you so much readers. I really love you.

Topic: BLM

Also, please remember that you are loved and that you matter no matter what skin colour you are. Colour is not a threat. Please don't be racist and if you're out there protesting please stay safe as possible as you can. You are amazing, you matter. But all lives cannot matter if black lives do not matter. Please don't stay silent. We are in this together. Black Lives Matter. You can hate me for my opinions but I will love you as said in John 15:12 'This is my commandment; Love your neighbors as I have loved you."

That is all from me. I love you all <3 

ig: