Chapter 3

[EDITED]
Chaeyoung POV
As Dahyun went out of the cubicle, we went back to class. "CHAEYOUNGGGG!! THE PRINCIPAL ASKED FOR YOU!!" one of my classmate shouted. 

"OHHH~ You're in big trouble~" as the boys in the said it all in voice "Mind your own business, bird brains." Tzu insulted them.

"oh yeahh? what are you going to do? Throw the chair at my handsome face? Well, do it if you dare~" they talked back to Tzuyu.

"Sure, why not?" She stood up.

They continued fighting and then I stopped them. "Guys! and Tzuyu, stop fighthing or hold on your angerness and let go after I leave this place. I have to go now" I spoke and look at Dahyun enjoying the view of them fighting.

I walked out of the classroom and lead myself to the principal office. I knocked at the door and I heard the voice come in. I walked in and saw Taehyung and Jungkook only. I fully enter the office and I saw another guy.

Hoseok.

I couldn't think at all and just snap myself out of it. "Well, Chaeyoung you are going to introduce this new students to the school, right?" She asked "Yes, Mrs.Kang and how about him?" as I pointed at Hoseok.

"Ahh. he just came just now. He is another new student that is going to be in your class." I was shocked as my mouth open. What is Dahyun going to think... Oh no... this must be a mistake...

My thoughts grew deeper but I was interrupted by Taehyung. "Chaeyoung are you okay? You've been acting weird since just now" Taehyung asked. "Huh? Really... oh. I slept late last night so I couldn't think.." I answered.

"Well then Hoseok, introduce yourself to Chaeyoung." Mrs.Kang commanded him. "Arraso, Mrs.Kang" as he turn to me and act politely.

"Annyeonghaesayo, my name is Jung Hoseok. I met you just now right?" He asked. "Ahh. yeah Annyeonghaesayo , my name is Son Chaeyoung . And yes we did."

As we introduced each other Mrs.Kang told me to go back to class while she bring Hoseok to class.

Oh dear , Dahyun and Hoseok. Let's just hope he doesn't sit next to Dahyun. Dahyun I am so sorry.

I went back to class and saw Dahyun reading a book. I took a deep breath and walked to Dahyun. "Dahyun, I'm sorry..." I whispered to her hear. "Huh? Why..?" She asked. I was about to answer her but then It was too late.

"TEACHER'S COMING!!!" as one student shout, everybody panicked and sat at their places.

"Ok , we have another new student." teacher announced. As all whisper went around the teacher shouted and asked them to respect their new friend.

Dahyun POV
New student again? Cool~ I thought. But my happiness lasted for a minute only. As new student came in , he showed his face and introduce himself. What the hell. how. when. what..? This is not funny..

"Annyeonghaesayo , my name is Jung Hoseok. Call me Jhope~ Hope we will be friends." Hoseok introduces. "Ok, Hoseok.. you will sit next to.." he looked around.

Please don't pick me.. please... but no.

".... next to Ms Kim Dahyun." As he continued and point at me. So that's what Chae was saying to me... He brought himself next to me and gave and innocent smile.

The homeroom teacher went as the bell rang. It's time to go home already. I promised Chae that I will help her with the introducing the new students to the school. Wait. new student. Taehyung,Jungkook and Hoseok? Oh man. this is a big disaster.

................................♥♡

So Chapteee 3~
Like I said I suck at writing story but I tried my best. So vote comment.

xkookiesforyoux