Chapter 3

Queen Ender's pov-
How am I going to take the kingdom? It is super hard even if it has to do with destroying the village. It is going to be so much fun! Oh, I loved to try and take over another kingdom. This one I tried to take for years especially when I can kill King Herobrine. This is so much fun!!!
I called my pet ender dragon over. He seemed to be in some peaceful mode. Oh so cute.
He looked up at me. He groaned and I said,"Oh quit your bellyaching."
He snarled and waited for his command. I told him to watch the king and queen. Pretend like he got hurt. He could be taken in and cared for while he revealed all of their secrets.
So rich. Mwahahahahaha!
(Y/n) pov-
I was with Herobrine in the courtyard. I felt better after a little peace time to myself. Herobrine looked at me and smiled. Oh he looked so adorable that it made me blush.
"What?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing except you look hot like the day I met you," he said.
"Tried to scare me," I corrected.
"Oh yeah," he said.
I hugged the big guy. Herobrine or not. He was my husband.
While we watched each other, I heard a squealing of a dragon. I stood up and walked over to the bushes. I looked in and saw a young ender dragon. It gave me a hurt eye. I scooped it up and took it to Herobrine.
"A young enderndragon," I said. "Its hurt."
"We'll take care of it until it can live on its own," he said. He took the young creature into his arms.
The dragon looked at me. It seemed like he was saying thankyou.
Inside, we gave it comfy little bed. It crawled around my neck and squeezed it a little. I stroked the little guy and he purred.
When it came time to feed, I gave him some fish. He seemed to enjoy it.
Later, I put him in bed and he fell asleep.