-2- "echo"

- What. What did you say? - Iron fan said with anger in her voice but still trying to keep herself calm.

- Mother, I just think we don't need to do all of this and-.. maybe.. your plan is not so.. great. - Red son said his suggestion out loud, as stress filled his body. He never questioned his mothers orders.
Princess sighed angry.

- Stop that nonsense and go back to work.

- .. I'm.. I'm really tired of working all the time, Mother. I don't want to keep listening to your orders. - He stand more confident. - I think It's just not fair.

Silent filled the room for a few seconds, but for Red, it was like hours. Until a sudden sound of a slap echoed through the room.

Red son was crouching on the floor a second later, holding his reddish check.
He didn't scream. He didn't cry.
He didn't react.
He would be pathetic if he did.
After half a minute to put his mind together, he just stood up.

- I'm sorry mother, I'll just get back to wor-

- No. - Iron Fan interrupted him. Red immediately tensed up. - I think you should just. get. out. And come back when you'll learn your lesson. - She fake-smiled, letting her son understand that she's doing what's best for him.

Red son was stressed out. His mother had never kicked him out before. But he wasn't blaming her for it. He knew he did wrong and deserved it.

Then he nodded slowly and just left. Leaving his satisfied mother behind.

-~-time skip-~-

|POV: Mk |

I was walking to my favorite place to rest, with my eyes focused on my feet to not step in anything. Then, when I finally looked up, being already pretty close to the tree, I saw Red son.
Again, sitting under this tree.

I came closer, then he noticed me. He jerked his head up to look at me. He looked sad, again, just like last time.
I took few steps closer. Red looked like he was ready to block my attack or dodge, but of course I wouldn't attack him.
I just sat next to him.
He definitely was confused, looking at me for a few seconds, then moved his head down again ignoring me.
He was sitting with his knees close to his face and with arms around his legs.

He always was so proud or angry, and never calm or sad
I'm really starting to get concerned

to be continued

_____________________

HEYY GUYS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT MAMY VIEWES..
Heh, i knew writing in English was a good idea✨
I would definitely write more in this but I wanted to post today and i don't have much time-.. so I'll continue their interaction in the next chapter:D

460 words