-12- "overthinking"

Omg I'm so sorry for the long break!! I've lost all my motivation after finishing the last chapter, but at least for my redemption arc.. this one is long and contains a lot of stuff;] enjoy!!^^

Red son was sitting on his construction where he was sleeping with Mk recently. An hour has passed since he left the overwhelming conversation with the Monkie Kid. His head was filled with mixed emotions, but because he let himself think about all of this for a while, he's much less confused than he was an hour ago.

He accepted the fact, that his parents are just liars, and he also accepted the fact that the Noodle Boy loves him. He had a while to let his brain get used to the new definition of that word, so now every time he thinks of Mk, his face gets red, and the only words he could hear in his head are "I Love You, Red Son", that came from Monkie Kids mouth. He only thought about Mk for the last hour, and it was starting to get to him.

He remembered the time he spent with him. He thought of all the little adventures, and all the recent nights spent with him. And he began to notice few things..

The description Mk told him about love, weirdly fits what Red feels. He felt the weird feeling in his stomach when they hugged or he felt it slightly when they were holding hands, he could feel his face heat up when their eyes meet, and he feels like he would do anything to keep the Noodle Boy safe and happy. "Is this really.. Love?" He thought.

But when he finally accepted his faith of loving the Monkie Kid, he felt bad. He felt awful, that he left him back there, under that tree, alone and sad. Red figured, that he looked like he didn't love Mk back, and that probably absolutely destroyed the hero's feelings.

He got up. He wanted to run back there, and just apologize to the Monkie Kid, over and over. But he figured, that since so much time has passed, he's probably not even there anymore. Red knows that Mk is really smart, and he most definitely wouldn't sit alone for a long time, in a open space, when they're hiding.

He sat back down, and decided to wait. Wait and see, what future hours bring to him.

~~~

At first, Pigsy was really happy to see the Hero. He has been gone for days and it warmed his heart to see him back in one piece. But when he calmed down, he couldn't keep his anger.

- KID, YOU WERE GONE FOR A FEW DAYS, NOT LETTING ME OR LITERALLY ANYONE KNOW, AND I'M NOW FINDING OUT THAT ALL THIS TIME, YOU WERE CONSTANTLY SNEAKING IN FEW FEET AWAY, FOR CLEAN CLOTHES AND ALL, AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WERE FINE!? EVEN THOUGH I DESPISE THE MONKEY KING, I ASK HIM CONSTANTLY IF HE SAW YOU.. I WORRY TO DEATH, AND YOU JUST.. DECIDE TO HIDE FROM YOUR PROBLEMS LIKE THAT!?! - He yells at the Monkie Kid.

- I-.. I know.. I'm sorry.. - Mk answers. He was so worried, about destroying Red Sons life, and getting him in trouble and worried, all this time, that he didn't even think about his own family, and how are they feeling with him doing this. He made Pigsy loose his mind out of worry, he probably made Mei worried too, all his friends who knew, also worried sick, and it was obvious they were gonna react this way.. and he just.. didn't think about it. Did he fall in love so deep, that he started unintentionally ignoring everything in his life, just to help Red and be close to him? While his heart was beating fast, and the smile on his face remained, all of his families hearts stayed still, worried sick about him. He felt extremely bad about it all, and couldn't forgive himself for all he did.

- ... Kiddo.. d-don't be sorry, just.. can you please explain to me what was with you these past weeks..? I just want to know.. - Pigsy calmed himself down, reading from Mks expression what he felt, and feeling bad that he yelled at him while he's in that state. He knew him since he was small, since he took him in, covered in dirt.. he knows everything about him, like a proper parent, and knows when something is really wrong.