-11- "I'm Sorry"

I think you guys can tell by the title that today's gonna be big..
Hope y'all still like it tho!

Two days passed since they hid in the forest. It wasn't that bad, but since they had to spend every moment together, both boys started to question themselves. Red son still couldn't admit to himself that he liked Mk as a person, and does not mind his presence, he just couldn't believe in friendship between them two, and the Monkie Kid believed they were already friends, so he was left with other questions in his mind.

Mk was constantly asking himself.. does he love the Bull Prince? He found himself thinking about this, much before they were hiding, but believed in it being just a "silly little crush" that he always had. But after so much time has past, he began to believe in that less and less.

So many great moments spent with Red Son, and so many memories sealed in the delivery boys mind of Red looking at him happily. He just couldn't hide this any longer, especially because he started to act nervous around the Prince, and he could see that it was getting suspicious for Red.

He decided, on finally telling his friend, how he feels about him. Even though he was absolutely sure this was the worst place and time to say this, he couldn't keep on acting like he does.

And even if he waited.. he didn't know if they will be able to see each other. After all they did, he was scared that both of their families would keep them two apart forever. Even if the Fire Demon accepted his feelings.. he couldn't possibly know if they could make it work. So if they do end up together.. they still have some time to enjoy their love, before the big moment strikes. That seemed like the perfect plan for the Monkie Kid right now. And if Red son didn't share the love, he does not have to see him, and can just cut his friendship off and never interact with him again. It hurt Mk to think that, but he felt like he could take that risk, just because there's a chance he could kiss the Fire Demon, before they couldn't ever see each other again.

After half a day spend on surviving and exploring, Mk thought of the best idea to confess. He took Red Son to the one place that everything always came back to. It was the cherry blossom tree.

- Noodle boy, what are we doing here again..? It's an open space with a view on the city, I don't think it's a good idea to be here, when we're literally hiding. - Red spoke, looking around, to make sure nobody sees them.

- I.. I just wanted to talk. Mostly just get something out of my chest. - Mk answered with a serious voice, sitting down. Red immediately began feeling a bit worried and confused.

- Uh- okay..? - he sat down beside him. - what is it? - he looked at him, waiting patiently for an answer.

- W-well.. - The Monkie Kid didn't know how to begin the conversation. He was scared, but tried looking as calm as possible, which wasn't going as smoothly as he would want it to be. He probably looked a bit "silly" with his face fully pinkish-red from blushing. - I.. I just.. U-uh..

- Noodle boy. - The Prince spoke, after many failed attempts of the Delivery Boy trying to start a sentence. He was starting to feel a bit annoyed, so he wanted to make it easier for Mk to talk. - It's okay. Whatever it is, just say it. It's painful seeing how you fail to say Literally any word that isn't "I" "Well" or "Just". End my misery and get this over with for my sake. - he said with a bit of a playful tone, to let the Monkie Kid know he's not serious.

- I-.. - Mk blushed even more, but finally felt like he could really say what he wanted to say. - O-okay.. well.. after all the time we spent together, all the time trying to survive in the forest, or before, hiding you away from your parents and living with you, after all that time, I-I started to feel something I never would have thought I would feel towards you. My stomach felt like it was spinning with every look you sent me, my face got red with every new little adventure with you. So after all of that.. after all that evidence, and all those feelings that build up inside of me.. I think I can finally safely say that.. I-.. - he felt like he had something in his throat. It was hard to speak up, and his stomach was freaking out. But with a calm voice, he finally finished the sentence. - I.. Love you, Red Son. I really am convinced I do..