-13- "Flowers"

! important stuff I guess !

Alright guys, because the next chapter will take.. a long while..
So you guys wouldn't starve out here, I made this silly little filler<3 it's mainly filled with SpicyNoodles fluff, but with a bit of important plot, and a little bonus at the end:>

Hope y'all like it!! Enjoy^^

A day has passed since they became a couple. They decided to spend this day, not worrying about anything, and just having a good time. Because of that, Red Son decided to upgrade their temporary "bed".

- you sure this will hold us? - Mk asks, as the fire prince takes a step back from his finished construction, and looks at the Noodle Boy.

- ...Are you calling me fat or yourself fat?

- N-NOBODY! - he replies reassuringly, as Red laughs.

- I know I know! I'm just saying.. trust me, it's extremely stable. Besides.. I made it! Of course it's the best.

- If you say so, dear.. - He says, calming himself down, and at the same time, making his boyfriend blush. - Why did you remade it, anyway?

- W-well.. when you said that you want this day to be free of worries and just be nice.. I wanted to do something to make it happen! The last construction I made, was just something made in a rush, just to "be" so we would have a quick shelter and a place to sleep on. But since we're staying here for longer than I intentionally thought.. I decided to atleast make our bed more.. sleepable. I found these flowers near that lake we found before, that were extremely fluffy, so I used them to stuff some tied up together leafs, to make a nicer "mattress"! And some pillows too!

- Oh wow, that's so sweet of you!! - He hugged him happily. The Prince smiled at that, and as he felt his face heat up, he hugged him back.

After a few seconds, Mk moved his head back a bit, to face Red Son. With a gentle smile, he kissed him lightly. The prince kissed him back, putting his hands around his waist, and the Monkie Kid put his around his neck. The kiss deepened, with every another second that their lips touched eachother.

After a moment, they both moved away. The Delivery boy just laughed, as he saw the Demons red, overwhelmed face. He took his hands off his neck, and sat down on the bed.

- Woah! That's actually really comfortable!! You've really done a great job, my love.. oh it's a good thing that I have such a talented boyfriend.. - he smiled widely, as Red got his face to the color of his hair. He was getting teased by the Delivery Boy, and it worked really well. After a few seconds of trying to keep himself together, he sat next to the smiling hero.

They decided to just lay on the construction and relax for a bit. They wanted to enjoy their time together.

~~~

- do we even have anything left? - Mk asked, scratching his arms and waist. He sat on the grass, close to Red Son, who was searching their backpacks for any food.

- I don't think we do.. - he closed both backpacks, and looked at the Monkie Kid.

- I could go get some food from Pigsy's! - he got up, but his expression quickly twisted, as he started scratching again.

- A-are you okay?? - The fire prince immediately got up, concerned.

- I-I don't know! Everything has been so itchy for like half an hour now!!

- Oh gosh.. maybe you ate something??

- No I didn't! Last thing I ate was like 2 hours ago and it was an apple! - he exclaimed. The more he scratched himself, the more itchy he was. - A-are you sure those flowers you found weren't poisonous??