-10- "Warm water"

Sup people, just a sillier chapter this time, before the big stuff start to happen.

This whole thing is almost finished actually! There's only few more steps to go through before the big end! And I'm not telling y'all if it's a good or a bad ending:P

Have fun! And thank you all so much for 3k viewes already!!

Mk and Red son decided to hide somewhere not so open. Under that tree, you could see the city, and they wouldn't want that. They want to hide out from their parents until they think of a proper plan.

They went to a nearby forest, and decided to stay in there for a while. Mk always loved hanging around the forest, and Red was used to the surroundings, so hiding in there seemed like the right thing to do.

They got the food by sneaking in the Pigsy's Noodles, and they were sleeping on a construction Red Son made from all the natural things he found in the forest. It was surprisingly comfortable. They spent the whole twenty-four hours like that.

Right now, they were wandering around a bit, to maybe find more useful stuff, as they stumbled upon a lake.

- Woah! It's so beautiful here!! - Mk shouted, running towards the edge, and sitting close to the water. Red Son followed the Noodle Boy's steps and stood next to him.

- I.. I didn't know this was here..

- You didn't?? You said you knew this forest really well.

- Well- I do. I don't know how I managed to miss this whole place..

- Don't worry about it, Red! Let's just enjoy the view together, how about that? - Mk said with enthusiasm in his voice, and a happy face. Red son managed to truely smile, and sat beside him, looking away, letting his eyes wander around the beautiful lake and its surroundings.

A short moment of silence began, that wasn't uncomfortable, but rather nice. They enjoyed the view, close together, with a good mood, not thinking about all their problems.

- You know what? - Mk broke the silence, getting up and looking down at Red.

- What? - Red son confused, also stood up. He felt slight discomfort at the Monkie Kid looking down at him. He never liked when anyone ever looked at him from above, no matter in what intentions.

- I have a crazy idea. - He said, as he took a step closer to the water.

- Noodle boy.. - Red spoke, already theorizing what the Monkie Kid is going to try now. And in that moment, Mk jumped. - WHA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!? - The Prince yelled after him, throwing himself closer to the edge, almost falling in. Mk was laughing, standing in the water.

- It's not as deep as I thought-.. but come on! We can sneak in and get dry clothes from my apartment, like we do with the food! Aaand.. a little fun didn't hurt no one! It'll help us clean our minds a little. - Mk answered, floating on his back, in the water.

- THAT-.. that.. actually is a good point.. - Red son said, calming down a little.

- Of course it is! Now come on! - Mk exclaimed, waiting for his friend to jump in the water with him.

- Wha- i can't go in, are you crazy!? I'm a fire demon! That will extremely limit my powers, and.. probably hurt! I-.. I don't know, I never tried, but I'm guessing it will! - He said, sitting back on the grass.

- oh-.. Sorry, I kinda forgot.. - Mk saddened because his plan to light up the mood did not work. He felt embarrassed. Red son on the other hand, felt guilt building inside him after he saw Monkie Kid's reaction.