005

Taehyung

I had organized this party, but it was pretty boring. What was the best way to pass the time? A few drunk girls had gathered around me and tried to turn me on. Pure waste of time.

But there was something fun! Jeon Jungkook. I approached him and slapped him in the face. His nose began to bleed. I tried again, but the coward had evaded. How boring. I tried to grab him, but one of the girls pushed herself in the way.

"Tae, let's take a room." I was known to be the biggest fuckboy in school, but she wasn't even very beautiful and I didn't feel like it at the moment. "Do you think I sleep with everyone who stands in front of me?" I asked annoyed. Sad, she began to cry and ran to her friend. Women, how annoying.

I went to the bar and had a drink. In the end, there were more than one and I was drunk. Very. I noticed that because something pulled me towards the toilet. A desire. Not what you imagined underneath.

But what did I want on the toilet that was suitable for boys? I didn't find a girl there. In any case, I was too drunk to think about it. And there I saw it.

A boy was just about to leave the toilet, so I grabbed him, pulled him back in and closed the door. I nailed him to the wall and supported myself in front of him.

It was Jungkook.

My desire became stronger when I had him so close to me. My desire finally wanted to be satisfied. And that with him, with no one else.

I felt his hot breath right in front of me. I lifted him up, he reflexively swung his legs around my hip. He didn't value himself, so I assumed I could do everything I wanted with him, I liked this thought and made me smile.

I put him down at the sink and now stood between his legs. He seemed a little insecure, as if he didn't know what I was up to. I came closer to him and breathed,

"I want you. Your body."

He blinked a little confused for a moment, then he understood.

But he didn't resist, which is why he made it even easier for me. I drove my hand down from his shoulder, along his belly, to a place where I never expected my hand to lie with another man. I drove around a little, but his jeans annoyed me.

For the time being, I had to be content with it until I somehow took him to the bedroom.

I exerted light pressure, it seemed to please him, because he moaned softly. But with the jeans it was more complicated than expected. So I grabbed his head with my other hand and bent down.

Then I connected his lips to mine. It was an intense kiss and you had to let him, he could kiss well. I liked it. I hadn't kissed a girl who felt so good. I wanted to enter him with my tongue and he gave it to me. I leaned forward further and further, which is why he was pushed further and further down until he was completely closed. His legs dangled down the sink and I was completely bent forward and began to deal with his shirt, but he detached himself from me and whispered

"not here, let's go to the bedroom."

Of course he was right, even if I had just liked to do it directly, I carefully smuggled him into my room. "Wait, I'll be right back." I didn't know if I was still drunk because I had a completely clear head - except for the fact that I didn't want anything else than him.

I disappeared in the bathroom and came back with something. A bottle of lubricant. As soon as I got back to the room, I closed the window and door and bent down again to Jungkook, who was already sitting on the bed. Just the way I wanted it.

I started kissing him again and he visibly enjoyed it. I began to open the buttons of his shirt until I finally took it off completely and could feel his toned body. He probably did - just like me - a lot of sports. Immediately I also took off my shirt and Jungkook visibly began to sweat. I didn't know if it was his first time, but now it really started.

"After this you will be hoarse." I warned him. "Because I won't be soft with you." I whispered before I ordered him to undress.

His fully dripped underpants came to light. I liked that. I took my hand to his butt. Then I started playing with my tongue with him. I drove to his neck and further down until I had reached his nipples. I sucked on them and he moaned.

Then I loosened my hand from his butt, smeared it with lubricant and opened it with one finger for the time being. He twitched. I added two more and began to open it so that it was really ready.

He moaned several times, but he was impatient. He wanted me to go further. Of course, I didn't want to refuse him this favor. I took my fingers out of him, which he didn't like at all, he whimpered because I had stopped, but I smeared my length with the lubricant and pushed him completely onto the bed.

I took position and began to penetrate deeper and deeper into him. He seemed to like it. He was limp, I had the upper hand. I could do what I wanted with him, and I wanted exactly what I was doing.

I started to get faster and faster and his moans were getting louder and louder. Now you had to hear it downstairs, but that was common. Just not that there was no girl this time. I started to leave kiss stains on his neck. He enjoyed it. All this.

"Taehyung please.. don't treat me so frail." he whimpered and I didn't let him say that twice. I really let go, I got harder and Jungkook more and more hoarse.

He moaned a lot and loudly and I liked this sound. He started sweating more and more and I became more sloppy.

We knew we had to stop soon, but I didn't want that. This time felt better than all my previous times. There was still a little time to live out this feeling, to enjoy.

But at some point we ended it.

That was what my desire could finally be satisfied. That was all I had ever asked for. After a while we had to fall asleep.