008

Jungkook

I had just arrived home, when I got a message from Jin. "Taehyung wanted your number."
Wounded, I read them again, but then I began to smile.

So he liked me after all. He could never fall in love with a guy? The opposite had been proven. He could do it very well. And somehow I liked the idea. At first I had only participated because I could not have missed this opportunity, but then I really liked it very much and now I had a crush on the person I had always hated the most: my bully.

In the morning he had understandably been cold because he had not realized that he had slept with a guy. And that he liked it. I also liked this thought. The most popular type of school was crushing on me. I had just slept with him. And he had taken the first step.

Maybe I had never been such a looser, but just the crush of a homophobic person.

I had pictures of him in my head that I liked a lot. But I knew this was unique. Whether we both liked each other, it wouldn't work. I wouldn't mind, but it would hurt Taehyung's pride. It would make him look weak and he would lose all his friends. My phone rang. An unknown number. Taehyung. I knew it was wrong to answer, so I just let my phone ring. But I couldn't stop thinking about him. To the night of yesterday. Did he think just like me? Did he like it too? Or did he really hate the thought so much.. I wasn't sure, because both could be the case. This day was a Sunday, which is why I would see him at school tomorrow anyway. And I wouldn't expect anything good. It would be worse than ever.

My guess turned out to be true. Taehyung and his friends caught me before the first lesson and Taehyung grabbed me.

He hit me hard on the nose, but not as hard as usual. He read, he didn't do it right. He was unfocused and didn't want to hurt me. Then he kicked me harmlessly against the shin and hit me on the ribs. Everything was not as firm as usual. But then he hit me with all his strength on the spot that he had satisfied the previous day and that was unpleasant.

With this, he wanted to make it clear to me that even if he had been so careless, it did not mean that our nocturnal "accident" would be repeated. But I was sure that it would happen soon enough. Very soon. To be honest, I even hoped so. It was selfish because I could ruin his life with it, but I felt very attracted to Taehyung. He was something special. And I was important to him too.

I knew that because he was holding back. He didn't take every chance to bring me down, sometimes he just left me at rest. And that hadn't been the case before.

He had changed through that night. No, he had changed because of me. Very changed. So much so that I really liked him now. More than just gladly. This night had meant something to him, I knew that much. Much more than he would admit. And I was very pleased with this thought.

Because I also liked this night. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

It would stay in my memory forever, just as I wanted.