Possible ending (1) 025

"Jeon Jungkook?" he looked at me and after a few seconds, he opened his eyes widely. "Tae..? Are you really Tae?" he asked completely surprised. But instead of an answer, I kissed him.

And he kissed back. He was a damn good kisser like all these years before. After a while, we stopped. "You.. you're alive?" Tears were rolling down my cheek because of happiness. "Yes.. so you know, I tried to yes uh kill myself.. the nurses saved me. I have no clue how and they didn't expect it either, but here I am. I didn't know I'd ever see you again.."

"Fuck I've missed you so much. I cried months because I thought, I'd never see you again. I'm so thankful to see you again. And I'm really sorry about what I did in the past. I've never stopped loving you. Fuck Jungkook you're my everything." He started smiling when he heard it. "Please don't apologize. It's in the past, we were stupid teenager. But I never stopped thinking about you either. After what happened all I wanted was seeing you. And now you're here."

"I'm here. And I'll never leave again in my whole life. Jeon Jungkook. Will you be my husband?" A while, he was just standing there completely surprised. "I know, we didn't see each other for a long time and we haven't been in a relationship for a long time, but-" "yes, I want. It's all I've ever wanted." Happily I kissed him.

"I'll do this again with a ring. I swear." I made clear but he just laughed sweetly. "I don't need a ring, all I need is you. You forever."

And finally, I was happy again. Completely happy. I just saw the person I thought I'd never see ever again and now I'd never loose him.

I knew everyone would hate on us since we just met each other after three years and I proposed, but I didn't care. Okay, they would think bad about us, but the only think what mattered to me was Jungkook. My Jungkook.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A month had passed since I had proposed and now we lived together in my old house and everything was like before. Only better than before. And then, one day the bell rang.

"Babe, I'll go open the door." I called and did what I've said. But I'd have never guessed, who it was.

"Jin?!"

"Yes.. I didn't know if I'd see you here, since I came here every year, but I wanted to apologize.. you two broke up because of me and after that I still treated him like shit. He killed himself because of me.. and I know it's way too late to say sorry, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm so freaking sorry. I wish I could turn back time.. Fuck I hate myself for doing that to him. I lost everything when I lost him.."

"Babe, can you tell me who is on the door?" My fiancé called from above. "Wait.. he's alive?!" Without waiting for my response, he went in and ran to Jungkook. I followed him to see, how he apologized with tears and at the end hugged him.

"I didn't know if I'd ever see you again." Jungkook mumbled. "But I'm glad, I missed you."

And finally, after such a long time, the world was perfect. Perfect forever.