Ashley and Eken slitting the knots

"Hmm it's been three weeks" Eken spoke after waiting for me to reply for far to long. "Ashley what do we do?" She asked me growing inpatient. I wanted to say nothing but I knew we had to do something. "Maybe we should go looking for her?" I puzzled as I answered my phone.

"Hello" I answered slowly, but the phone remained silent. "Hello" I said again, but still there was no sound. But as I went to hang up the phone I held an echo. I walked over the Eken. "Eken who ever called me is close by" I whispered, she only looked at me as we walked towards the doors of the convince store.

"Eken I'm serious " I yelled at her as she noticed the echo on the phone. "Are we being followed" she questioned looking up at me from her glasses. We started to pick up the pace. As a slow hazes voice started to breath. I grabbed Ekens Jane and jolted off dropping the phone in the dust. We didn't have time to think, it didn't matter where we went just as long as we could get away from whoever was pursuing us.

We ducked off in a near by alley way, eken was breathing heavily, as I cover her mouth. We moved down the alley tipping around throught the dark. "Ashley this is stupid" She groaned, "We're running from simple shadows" I shushed her but she kept talking, as I heard two shots fired off in the distance head of me. I jerked Eken as we hugged the ground. "What is wrong with you" She screamed, "Your hearing stuff you know" She wiped the snow off her shirt and preceded home. I assume shes right but I don't know.

About a hour or two had gone by and Eken hadn't texted back since than. Soon hours became 2 day, I was worried and scared. My clocks in my home seemed to stand still as I waited for weeks which were only minutes. It hadn't even been days just hours. Is this rickys game, to drive me crazy. I picked up the t.v remote and turned on the news, Amelia's house was in flames. My eyes widen and I felt a cold breathe come from behind me. I turned to see Amelia standing behind me. Her clothes were stained red, and she was very weak pale color. I tired to speak to her, yet her eyes seemed soulless.

She just stood there as she pulled out a long elated knife. She moved quick, faster than I thought for some one with a gun shot wound. I managed to evade her swing, falling back against my apartment window. She smiled a smile, like that of a demon and jumped towards me stabbing the window, breaking it upon impact, it was only a two store drop in the snow. The glass pierced through my back as I coughed up blood. She just sat there on top of me, I couldn't feel my legs as i reached for a shard of glass stabbing her in the ear. It hardly phased her. As she pulled it out screaming. "Give me my baby!" She stabbed me in the stomach cut me deep, I groaned but couldn't scream. But just as she was about the stab again a bullet flew through her head. It was Eken.

"Are you ok..." Was all she could mumble as she limped over to me. "What happen to you eken, you look a bloody mess" I managed to say, as she fell beside me in the snow. "That..butt did this to me" I held Ekens hand and felt her start to grow cold. I dialed 911, as keep eken awake, the cold was helping me not to bleed, but for her it was pushing her closer to death. "You know Ashley, Sage and Scar would be lovely together. I hope Ricky doesn't kill him." She quietly spoke, "Im sure Sage will handle himself" I tired to reassure her. "But ash" she said grabbing my hand, "Ricky already dealt with sage, and its all my fault." She broke into tears, "I tricked him and set him up" She mumbled under her breathe.

Ekens Charade

It was a 1 year ago after Scarlett went missing, I was craving attention and called Sage over to the school, telling him I had info on scar. But I lied, really I was in lust for him and I told Ricky if he helped me that I would help him. So of course Sage didn't want me and I walked home crying, as I heard three gun shots. Its all my fault I know sage must be dead for Ricky killed him. "But you didn't see him get shot maybe he survived " I groaned as the sirens grew close. No ash, his gone. "No...No his not" Amelia spooked us, "You should be dead" Ash whispered as the air grew quiet. Small foot steps were heard coming our way but they were who we never dreamed of.