Amelia Short Lived

"If you don't fear death, what is there to fear? "

As we left the coffee shop I noticed she seemed to have a off dispersion about herself, I paid it little mind but yet was intrigued. "So, how far is your house than?" I slowly asked, nervous that it would take hours to arrive. "Right here" she smiled turning and leaning towards me cheeks all red and excited. I looked up from her sassy smile only to see a loft upon a hill over looking the ocean. This was no simple little loft, little it may be but simply was a understatement.

The windows wear a covered with frost and the house was a lovely hue of violet. We walked up to the doors slowly opening as her keys tumbled the lock. "Well here we are!" She smiled while extending her hand for me to walk. The loft felt so cozy, and warm. "Please stay as long as you like" she said while handing me a cup of tea."Your house is amazing" i exclaimed while looking around. "Yea.." She spoke softly as she walked towards her balcony. "Is everything ok?" I asked while walking towards her. she only smiled at me and turned towards the sea. "A good friend left me this place." She said quietly." He gave me the keys a couple of years ago. "Well what happen to him?" I questioned slightly. She slowly turned tears pouring from her eyes" He never came back"