Cuddly Roses Stabbing Me

"Another day, yet another wasted way" These were my first morning thoughts as Amelia broke, my utter silence. "Your still in bed?" She groaned, while looking over me. Her eyes seemed to sparkle much like a cats do in head lights. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep." I rolled over muffling my voice. "Well" she stated, "You and I are going shopping!" she jumped with glee, as I rolled over feeling like I could cut out her throat with the words behind my teeth. But instead I simply smiled and made my way to the bathroom.

As I started the water, washing the heavenly daze of my slumber, I noticed the mirror. It didn't seem solid, but more or less hollow. I could nearly feel a brisk breeze whistling through the cramp room. I raised my hand and extended it towards the mirror my hand fading away as I reached deeper into the unknown. And just as I started to fill something touch me from the other side. "Why the hell are to getting finger prints on my clean mirror" She spoke as my eyes darted towards a cold glass pleased against my palms. Am I losing it I thought, yet smiled. "There was a smudge" I chuckled. She just shook her head and walked off.

I guess I'll start applying my makeup I felt, as the eyeliner was applied staring into the mirror. I'm so ugly, I spoke close enough to fog up the glass. As a small voice lightly spoke. "Don't talk like that" I assumed it was my own insanity speaking and walked out grabbing my brush as I raked my long white hair. I walked outside glaring over the horizon. I lit a cig, smoking it wasn't the same, I needed more cherries. But I don't have the time, I exhaled the grey vapors leaning over the bars. Maybe, just maybe sage isn't dead. I thought as the wind picked up, I sat down, raised my hands to my face and screamed, tears ran down my face as I tried to shake them off. Why? Was all I could muster to beckon from my closed lungs.

I just sat there rocking, recalling, re-mourning over the lost time and unspent hours. How back than all was said and done, yet never acted. I felt the air grow cold, my blood pumping throught me, my senses heighted as I sat there. My eyes felt like they were being held open, I was thursted throught something and for a second I saw Sage. My left eye cried a red tear, I grabed my face in pain stumbling back inside, falling over the tabled as Ameila helped me outside.

"Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!" She panicked, while cranking up the car. "What happen?! Oh my gosh your bleeding, don't worry don't worry!" She was just so reassuring that I wasn't about to die as Images flashed through my mind, this place, that tear, my blood, sages' life. I leaned my head back as my vision became distorted, half in this world and fractionated in another. The car raced down the busy streets, as I stared at red lights all turning green. Cars stopping in there track and accidents becoming near misses. What was happening to me was it faith or more.

We arrived at the hospital, the car stopped and I opened the door, taking a towel with me. "Wh-Where are you going?" She grabbed my arm, as I jerked away. "Im going to find sage" I mumbled as i walked off back down the road.