Ch 007

Kathy P.O.V

I was in my room js listening to music andd doing my homework. I heard a loud slam at the door , maybe Ray. SO Ray came in his eyes were bloodshot red. I was kinda of scared.

Ray:H-H-Hi!

Kathy:Ray what's wrong with youu?

Ray:What do youu m-m-mean?*giggling*

Kathy:Errrr. Come sit down I'll go get youu some water .

Ray:NO! Why are youu cheating on me?Y-Y-You h-h-h-hoe!

Kathy:I'm not cheating on youu! WTF did youu get that from?

Ray:Youu know what I''ll show youu a hoe!

Next thing he pins me on the bed andd takes off my clothes I'm crying my eyes out! 

Ray:STFU!

I do as he says and he put his "rattle snake" in mee. Hard too.

Jacbo P.O.V (New Ritee)

I was waiting for Ray? Ugh, I go out the car and went upstaris and saw Ray raping Kathy! I punched him , and he blacked out for a bit. Then I got Kathy and she ran got clothes ran to the guest bathroom and changed.

Ray:Oh shit!*runs to Kathy's br andd throws up*

I follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 Mins Later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray:WTF happen?

Jacbo:Youu r-r-rape Kathy.

Ray:WHAT?! MEE!

Jacbo:Yes. 

Kathy P.O.V

I got out the room in tanktop and baggie sweat and ankle socks.I ran to livingroom and put on a blanket and started to watch t.v replying everything that js happen, I was shaking like crazy!

Ray P.O.V

I went to the living room saw her shaking and I was coming towards her she shaking her "no". I was hurt.

Ray:Look, I-

Kathy:No it's okaai, bye.*leaves*