Chapter 5

My muscles cried out in protest as I tried to move. My eyes flew open in fear, seeing nothing but darkness. Oh, please Goddess don't tell me they locked me back in that dark room again. Panicked I sat up, ignoring my body screaming out in pain, and fell onto a hard surface. I crawled forward until my hands reached a wall. Slowly I stood up, standing still for a moment, until the dizziness passed. I inched forward, my hands searching the wall for a light switch. I became even more dreadful, fear settling around me like a blanket. Suddenly I found the switch and I flipped the lights on. Relief flooded through me as I realized I was alone in my new bedroom.

Looking down I could see I was naked. I felt the warmth flood my cheeks as I noticed whoever was taking care of me had seen me undressed. Embarrassed I hurried to the closet and slid on a comfortable pair of sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. An unexpected growling from my stomach had me heading towards the kitchen.

I opened the door and started walking towards the kitchen, going through the lounge. Upon entering the kitchen I stopped startled. Standing in the middle of the room was a man. A man who was cooking something very scrumptious. The man turned around and smiled. I frowned, why would he smile?

"Take a seat Sienna. Breakfast will be done in a couple minutes." He said.

Shocked I sat at the table and watched this mysterious man cook. I wonder what his name is. After all this time I never thought to ask. Wow, I wonder what I should call him now. It would be really awkward if I just asked him. I thought frowning.

"Okay, breakfast is done." He announced.

I sat silent as I watched him make us plates. I still haven't said anything after he sat down. I looked at the plate he laid in front of me. He made pancakes and sausage. The pancakes were cut up already. Syrup was lathered upon it and topped with a dollop of butter. There was another plate next to the pancakes and sausage. On it was golden brown home fries, my favorite. My mouth started watering so I picked up a fork and took a bite.

"I hope you like it. I didn't know what you liked. I tried to make something nice to eat while we talked. Sienna, there is something important we need to talk about. But we can start with my name. My name is Sir. I bet you have been wondering what to call me. Of course you can't call me by my real name but at least you have something to call me."

I was speechless. I have to call him Sir? That's weird but I can see why my abductors don't want me to know their real names. I wonder what he has to talk to me about. Maybe he will tell me why the hell they think I'm going to get pregnant.

"No, Sienna I cannot say anything about that. No, what I wanted to speak with you about is your father."

"What about my father?" I demanded.

"Sienna I need you to listen because this is very important. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded my head curious.

"Well your father was very special. He was able to do certain things. Control certain objects. Sienna your father was a very important man. So important that he was wanted by every government in the world. Your father was in a war overseas but his death was more important than that.

"There is a secret group called The Gemi and the members are not your ordinary people. They are able to read peoples' minds, see the future, talk to animals, see the past history of objects heal people, and even control other peoples' actions. These people are very powerful, more so than a Homo sapien. They are so much more sophisticated that they are classified as Homo extrinsic. Your father was one of these.

"Sienna, that is why he was killed. Not because he died honorably in combat, but because he was assassinated by the same people he was serving to protect. They wanted to kill him because they couldn't control him. I know this because we were on the same team. I was friends with your father. He was a good man, cocky, but he was good at heart. It is a shame he never new about you. James could have taught you a lot. See you're just like your father and you can do the same things he could. But because you don't know your potential you're easier to control. That is why my cousin kidnapped you. He wants to harness your power and make you into his own very powerful weapon. Sienna you are very powerful, even more powerful than you know yet."