chapter 14

Jin .. yoongi..jk and vmin was watching a movie together.. after some time V went to get more popcorn and coke.. yoongi wasn't drinking coke but he was drinking soju.. since V warned them not to play the movie until he came back so they were sitting there waiting for V..

"Hyung?" Jk called out..

And three of them looked at him at the same time.. he Just forgot that he has six hyung.. he's the maknae.. 

"Jin hyung?" Jk corrected himself..

"Yes kookie"

"Does you and Rapmon hyung have any kind of relationship you know romantic relationship?" Jk asked jin

Jin was surprised by this sudden question.. he looked at yoongi..and then jimin..and then at jk..

"What? Why you're asking this kook? Jin asked..

"Answer me na hyung.. does you two have any kind of relationship with eachother?"

"No.. we don't.. now tell me why you asked me something like this?"

"Actually i saw some videos of you two and ARMYs were saying that you two are a couple and it's soo obvious .. tgey want you two to end up together " jk said

" Oh come on kook.. you know about shipping things.. right.. they're just making stories.. there's nothing like this between us " jin said..

" If there's anything like this you two can share with us.. we all will be happy for you .." jimin said and jk looked down on his lap.. he didn't said anything about it..

" Sorry hyung.. i saw so many things that's why I asked you about this " jk said..

Yoongi was quiet at this question.. he decided that he will watch those videos too..  but the thing he knows that it's not just because of those videos.. there's something more and now he's feeling like he's understanding the situation more.. what if his doubts become reality.. he has to talk with jk..

********************************

After some time V came with namjoon..

"You guys are watching movie together and didn't even call me.. how sweet" namjoon said

" You were busy hyung.. that's why..and now i saw that you are free so i invited you..come let's watch it together" V said..

"Ok.. i was joking.. anyway let's watch it together"

"Where's hobi hyung?" Jimin asked

"Hoba is sleeping..i told him to get some sleep.. he was really tired.. " namjoon said..

"Ok now sit here...and let's watch it together " jin said and namjoon sit beside jk.. and that's it.. everything was fine but suddenly jk's heart stopped beating for a second.. he tried to calm himself down and ti act normal.. but his face was showing his situation and yoongi noticed it really well.. they were watching the movie and then namjoon keep his hands on jk's shoulder.. really casually but this small interaction made his heart race.. but namjoon had no idea about it.. he was simply watching movie..and jk was watching him.. he just couldn't help but stare at namjoon with soft eyes.. and to be honest it was really normal for him to stare at joon.. even namjoon doesn't mind it now.. everyone knows how much the youngest one admires namjoon.. "jungkookah.. focus on the movie " namjoon said teasingly.. without  looking at jk as he realised that jk was staring at him.. namjoon said this so softly that no one could hear.."sorry" kook said and looked back at the screen and his face totally turned red.. namjoon looked at jk for a second and smiled at him then he focused on the movie.. that movie was really nice.. and
Now it was late night.. so jin and yoongi was getting ready to sleep..vmin went to their rooms as jin said they will not live in the same room for now..and of course they can't say no to him.. jk went to his room..and namjoon also went to his room.. jk wasn't able to sleep so he thought he should check his social media accounts.. he was scrolling through his secret tweeter account and seeing armys posts about them.. he again saw some videos of him with Taehyung.. he shook his head in disappointment because it was something that never happened.. they edited in a wrong way.. then he searched "RM fancam" he was Watching namjoon's fancam.. how amazing his performances are.. how he put everything in a performance... Jk always get mesmerised by this.. he saw another video of namjoon.. there he was in all sweat.. looking extremely hot..
He was watching namjoon's video but suddenly he heard a knock on the door..
He opened the door and saw yoongi standing there..

"Hyung.. what happened..do you need something?"

"Nope..just wanted to talk with you.."

"You know that you can share anything with us..with me.." yoongi said..

"Y-yeah hyung..of course i know..and thank you for this..but what happened suddenly? Why you're saying this?" Jk asked nervously.. somewhere he knows what is about to happen.. he's afraid of that he might said something to yoongi he shouldn't..

" Listen kookah.. i have seeing you From few days..and your behaviour seems wired.. and specially with namjoon.. is there anything in your mind .. you know.." yoongi said carefully as it's a sensitive issue..

" N-No h-hyung.. it's no- nothing like that" jk said but stuttered out of nervousness..and he always struggled with lying to yoongi.. yoongi's gaze was making him more nervous at this moment..

"Don't try to lie jungkookah when you can't even lie properly " yoongi said maintaining an eye contact with jk..tho jk was avoiding looking at yoongi..

"H-hyung.. I don't know what to say about this.. I don't know what you're asking..and..." Jk said but suddenly cut off by yoongi..

"Do you love him? " Yoongi asked..
Jk is shocked at that.. he became speechless.. words aren't coming through his mouth.. he can't lie to him and can't tell the truth too.. he was playing with his fingers and avoiding looking at yoongi's eyes..

"Do you have feelings for namjoon? " Yoongi asked again.. jk keep quiet.. keeping his head low.. yoongi understand that.. he knows the younger really well..so he went close to him and hugged him to comfort him.. jk also hugged him..

"Hyung i-i never wanted this to happen.. trust me..i .. i never Wanted this.. i ruined everything.." jk starts crying..

"Shushhh.. i know i know.. don't cry.. it's not your fault.. it's not a crime.. you did nothing wrong.. don't cry.." yoongi said while caressing his back in comforting way.. 

_____________vote & comment ___________