Epilogue- Yours Truly

10 years later...

The Citadel of sin:

The clanking of the ginormous chains echoed like a death knell as the massive gate groaned open. Through the threshold, a woman walked, bearing a tray of foul meals that reeked of decay and despair. Ahead of her lay a narrow corridor that stretched out before her, guarded by two sentries and two wolves chained to the walls. The upper floor was encircled by immaculate sorcerers, each one standing watch over their assigned wings.

This prison was a place of darkness, nestled deep within the shadows of the mountains, detached from any town or village. The walls were thick and impenetrable, their very aura reeking of evil and curses. Within those walls, the vilest of supernaturals were condemned to serve an eternity of torture and madness.

The woman's bated breath and trembling limbs bespoke her fear as she made her way down the corridor. The cold shivers that ran down her spine only served to heighten her sense of unease.

The wolves, sensing her approach, gnashed their teeth and growled ferociously. The guards held them back, though their own wary glances betrayed their suspicion of the woman.

"Passcode?" demanded the guard, his eyes scrutinizing her every move.

"Argus," she replied in a trembling voice. The guard's gaze lingered on her for a moment longer, his expression wrought with caution. Finally, he stepped aside, allowing her to pass.

As she made her way down the corridor, the woman could sense the malevolent gaze of the sorcerers following her every step. It was as if their eyes were burning into her soul, casting an ominous shadow over her already fearful heart. Ahead of her stood a rickety wooden elevator, creaking and swaying in the eerie silence that permeated the air. Without hesitation, she stepped onto the platform, bracing herself for the descent into the abyss below.

The woman emerged from the depths of the prison to find a wooden boat waiting for her, floating serenely in the stream. It was a strange vessel, and its captain even stranger - a wizard of sorts, his eyes alight with an otherworldly energy. She stepped aboard, her heart pounding with trepidation at the unknown fate that awaited her.

As the boat glided across the water, the woman's mind raced with thoughts of the prisoners she was to feed. It was a duty that she despised, for the meals she distributed were foul and meager, barely enough to sustain the inmates. With a giant spoon in each hand, she approached the cells, dropping the food at the gates and turning away from the inhumane scene.

The woman repeated the routine until all prisoners were fed, then climbed her way back up to the guards who patrolled the corridor. Though she had completed her task safely, the howling of wolves in the distance filled her with a sense of unease.

Scene 2:

Deep within the confines of the prison, in a cell where light never penetrated, lay Vala, Venti's twin and one of Giuseppe's most loyal bodyguards. It was her rebellion that had led to her and her sister's eternal imprisonment, and she had been rotting in that hellish cell for longer than anyone could remember. As the blind wretched woman stretched over to munch on her meal, she felt a sharp metal object between her teeth. With trembling hands, she gradually pulled it out, and to her amazement, it was the key to her cell and a note attached which stated, "yours truly, Frida"

THE END...

HAMLET WILL RETURN...