The light's still open

Outside POV

Izuku was rushed to Hosu general hospital. He's a priority patient because with the amount of injured, it could be hours of wait and Izuku didn't have that kind of time.

He was still unconscious and they managed to stop the bleeding but by the looks of what the medics could see, he had broken ribs and his left arm also took a major hit.

Izuku was in the operation table with no one waiting outside the room since his loved ones didn't know where to find him after his phone was destroyed.

The fight was coming to an end and the 3 Nomus were taken captive. Stain was also arrested and was going to be imprisoned in Tartarus with all the other S class villains.

Shoto Todoroki was not injured and as for Tenya Lida he had to get stitches on his elbow but nothing drastic since no vital organs were touched.

They were awaiting the consequences of using their quirks to fight a vilain but at the moment it was the last of their worries.

Lida felt awful since if it wasn't for his lust for revenge, Izuku wouldn't have been hurt like he did. Todoroki couldn't even tell him it wasn't true since he was also mad at Lida for his selfish actions. If he would have listened they wouldn't be running to the hospital to see if his best friend was alive.

Izuku had been rushed out of the scene so his name wasn't even given, mistake of the medics, so they could only ask around to see if they saw a small greenette with freckles around. Shoto was holding an emotionless face but he was scared. They all were.

——

In the Kirishima household they were all seated around the coffee table awaiting a call, hopefully not a bad one.

Eijiro tried multiple times to call Todoroki but it would immediately send him to the voice mail. It worried him but he couldn't do nothing about it since the dual haired boy was also caught up in this event.

They had closed the TV because it was only stressing them out even more. Bakugo sweared to murder Izuku if he lived. The 'if' scared the shit out of him tho. He just confessed to Izuku, he couldn't lose him, they had a lot of things to go through..

He cursed again and again the bad luck of Izuku to always end up in the worst possible situations.

——

With Izuku, the surgeons were trying to fix his broken ribs since no quirk could help him at the moment. He was not only to weak but the injuries were too severe. Doctors were surprise his heart didn't stop, they weren't complaining tho because they all thought that his actions were heroic and he didn't deserve any bad outcome. They wanted to save him since he's one of the heroes of the day even if he's a small boy who didn't look over 15.

They had put an announcement for anyone knowing this boy to come immediately. They only had his blood type, which was a start but no historic to start from.

In all the patients that were on the scene, the injuries were nothing compared to Izuku's.

——

All Might saw the news and also the picture of a badly injured boy who couldn't be mistaken for anyone else. It was his successor. The teacher didn't waste anytime to contact the homeroom teacher of Class 1-A who was also awake because of the events.

He knew that the tired teacher would be awake, unlike what he shows, he cares for his 'problem children'.

Aizawa had the reflex of calling Kirishima, since knowing him, he was panicking over his brother.