You have a fever?

Pyra was making some dinner when she heard the door open. It was her boyfriend Y/N came in through the door after a long day of work. Pyra took off her apron.

Pyra: Hey sweetie how was work?

But instead of a greeting back she heard a sniffle.

Y/N: Hey babe. Work was okay. *sniffle*.

The redhead tilted her head in confusion. Her lovely Y/N sounded a bit muffled.

Pyra: Are you okay Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah I'm okay. Just feeling tired is all.

Pyra: Ah okay well come on over to the table. I made some chicken noodle soup. You want some?

Y/N: Yeah I'd love that sweetie. 

You hugged her and she kissed your cheek. Her hand went softly through your hair. She then grabbed your hand and dragged you to the kitchen table. Once you sat down, she poured you a bowl and then poured some soup for herself. She sat across from you and lightly toyed around with her legs under the table.

Y/N: This soup is good hun!

Pyra: Heh I know you'd like it. I made it with love.

She playfully kicks you under the table and laughs. You laugh too but not so loudly. While eating, Pyra looked at you curiously. 

Pyra: Hey sweetie, are you okay? You look tired.

Y/N: Oh yeah I'm okay hehe.

Pyra: Alright babe if you say so...

Both of you kept eating until you were finished. You close your eyes and rest in your chair. 

Pyra: Hey babe are you really okay? I'm putting lightly, but you look like shit. What's up with you?

Y/N: Well, right now I don't feel so well. 

Pyra: Hmm well let's check your temperature. 

She got up and went into the bathroom. Going through the medicine cabinet, she got out a thermometer. Pyra went to the kitchen towards you. 

Pyra: Alright sweetie I'm gonna check your temperature.

She approached you but you got up from the chair.

Y/N: Come on babe I'm fine seriously!

You ran around the table and into your living room. You went into the living room but the red haired blade caught up to you and scooped you up in her arms.

Pyra: Gotcha!!

You squirmed from her arms but Pyra is a strong woman. She sets you down on the couch and puts a pillow there for your head.

Y/N: Come on babe I'm fine-mm!

She sticks the thermometer in your mouth.

Pyra: Shhh don't talk with the thermometer in your mouth sweetie.

The thermometer reads 101 degrees. Pyra takes the thermometer out of your mouth.

Y/N: Well what does it say?

Pyra: It says you have a fever! My poor baby.

She lays down with you and kisses you cheeks. You get comfortable and lay on her chest. Pyra combs your hair with her fingers. She's naturally warm with her being a fire blade so her warmth made you cozy.

Y/N: You're so warm achoo!

You sneeze on her stomach. She giggles and pats your head.

Pyra: Heh don't worry sweetie The only thing that matters right now is you.

She gets up and grabs some medicine from the bathroom. She gets a spoon from the kitchen.

Pyra: Okay sweetie I'm gonna need you to get up!

You sit up and Pyra pours a little bit of medicine on the spoon and feeds it to you. You didn't like the bitter taste but you drank it anyway.

Y/N: Bleugh I hate that medicine!

Pyra: Heh well it'll help you feel better at least!

She puts the medicine on the table and cuddles with you once again. You feel drowsy from the medicine and snuggle close to her chest. 

Y/N: *yawns* Thanks babe for helping me feel better.....

You fall alseep with you listening to her heartbeat. 

Pyra: Poor baby. Goodnight sweetie, I'll be here when you wake up.

She kisses your forehead and falls asleep with you too.

                                                                                       THE END