Wanna feel them?

When Rex first awakened Pyra, everyone thought thought she was gonna get together with him. But no one expected her to be dating Y/N. He was a hired thug and worked as a salvager during his spare time like Rex. Y/N was better looking and more mature than Rex which annoyed the teenage Driver. This led to many fights between Rex and Y/N with the latter always winning. 

Rex: I'm her Driver! She deserves to be with me!

Y/N: But she likes me better! Not some salvager who only cares about getting laid.

Rex was about to hit only for Y/N to catch his fist and twist it.

Rex: Ow! My arm!

Y/N: She likes me! Get used to it.

The rest of the group could only defend you. Whenever you go out on a date, Rex always tries to follow you. There were also a few times he tried to grope her. Y/N feels lucky enough to be dating the Aegis.

One day you were out with Pyra. You were in a grassy green valley. Surrounded by flowers and the clear blue sky. You had a surprise picnic with your lovely girlfriend.

Pyra: Thank you for clearing up the weekend for me Y/N! I know you had work today but it means a lot to me that you cancelled work for me.

Y/N: Ah you're welcome Pyra. I'm glad to be spending time with you today!

You open up picnic basket up and pull out two steak sandwiches. You handed one for her.

Pyra: Wow! You made food for me?

Y/N: Yeah, you showed me how to remember?

You scoot closer to her and she rests her head on your shoulder. You gently hold her and recline both of you slowly against a tree. It was a nice view. There was grass and mountains all and a nice breeze.

Pyra: This sandwich is good! What else is in that basket of yours?

Y/N: I made some fries and lemonade.

Pyra: Really? Lemme see.

You opened the basket and handed her some fries you made. You got out a plastic red cup and filled it with lemonade. She chewed it happily.

Pyra: Mmmm! This is good stuff! You've got to let me stay over at your place.

Y/N: Are you even allowed to come over?

Pyra: Well....Rex doesn't like it but I don't care. I just want to see you!

She follows this up by patting your head. You snuggle closer to her and rest your head on top of hers. She wraps her arm around yours. However, you felt something press against your arm. You look slightly to your right and see her breast against your arm.

She seems to notice you looking and blushes too.

Pyra: Umm...I know they're a bit distracting...

Y/N: Oh...yeah no worries....I don't mind them...

Pyra: Do you....wanna feel them?

This caught you by surprise. 

Y/N: Y-You'd let me?

Pyra: Yes, we've been dating for years now and I wanna see how much you love me Y/N.

You slowly reach over to her chest. And grope one of her breasts. She begins to breathe heavily. 

Y/N: They're...pretty soft hehe...

Pyra: You...wanna take it to the next level?

She lets you go and gently lays you down on grass. Her upper armor disappears and her bare chest is exposed.

Pyra comes even closer and with a bright smile, takes hold of her marvelous breasts. You inhale sharply as her large tits wrap around your drenched cock replacing the coldness with an intense, meaty warmth that leaves you stunned. Nestled smoothly between them, the tip barely pokes out from her cleavage. She kisses it, quick as she takes hold of her breasts.

Y/N: S-So soft.....

Pyra: Are you ready?

Y/N: Yes hun..

She works her breasts along your cock with confidence. Every well-paced motion feels calculated. She goes back and forth between quick and slow, between teasing and pleasing. It's excruciating, it's wonderful. It's a rush of pure bliss that makes you want to just let your arms give in under the pleasure, to just fall back onto the bed as she does the best she can to make this perfect.

Pyra: Do you like them?

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I like it....

Pyra smiles as her chest bounces. She looks at you through it all, a tenderness slowly appearing in her irises as she goes. 

Pyra: M-My good little boy...

 You're almost disappointed when you feel the end nearing. She sees it coming, notices your clenched teeth and the strong twitching of your cock nestled between her large tits. She speeds up, rushing you to the finish line with hasty, rough motions. 

Y/N: B-Babe, I'm close!

Pyra: I want your seed!

After a few more bounces, you shoot cum towards her. She runs her fingers through her chest and she licks the cum off of them. You sigh out of happiness. Pyra leans forward and kisses you deeply.

Her upper armor appears again and she slowly grabs your wrists and picks you up from the grass. She holds you close to her and she kisses your forehead.

Pyra: You did good Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks sweetie.

You both remained seated. Nightfall came and you two were still talking about your future together.

Pyra: Look at the stars! They're so pretty!

Y/N: Yeah, they are!

You pick Pyra up and place her on top of you. She facing you while laying on you chest.

Pyra: Shall we stay here over night?

Y/N: Let's do it!

You wrap your arms around her neck and stroke her hair.

                                                                                          THE END