Ew, school!

Y/n- your name
S/c skin color

It's been 14 years, and I've been living with my family, The Foot Clan. Foot lieutenant ( i call him papa Lui) and Foot Brute (I call him papa Brutus) only I am allowed to call them these names in private. They've taken care of me since I was a baby. They never told me who my birth parents are, but that didn't seem to matter as they have treated me as their very own. But ever since I can remember, I was told that my life had a greater purpose, and I'm not like anyone else in the Foot Clan. I was never made aware as to what they do during the late hours of the night of New york City, but I trained with everyone as soon as I could walk.

Cassandra and I are best friends, and she's the only one other than my papa's that treats me like a human being and not some type of God that needs to be worshipped. Cass and I sparr every chance we get, and it's so exhilarating. Wearing a typical foot clan ninja outfit and having my long black hair in a pony tail wrapped with a pink bow whip around as I jump and dodge and sweat dripping down my now shiny s/c skin. Of course, I can't get too aggressive because I have elemental power, and I could seriously injure someone. The power to control water, which in turn helps me heal minor injuries and to able to control the greenery around me to be exact. It's hard not fighting to my true potential, but I can easily defeat anyone with the knowledge I have. My weapon of choice is two fans made out of sharp titanium steel that can fold closed like a normal handheld fan. Engraved on both of my fans are a beautiful cherry blossom tree. One day, while sparing with Cass, Papa Lui and Papa Brutus, come up to us and ask to speak to me.
"Y/n may we both speak with you?" Papa lui said

"Of course, sensei," I replied cheerfully, and Cass quickly left the room to hit the showers.

"Well darling y/n we believe it's time for you to start living like a normal teenager, so we have enrolled you into a local high school," Papa Brutus says cautiously

"High school, I thought going to school was something that was needed," I say, slightly confused. I've always been homeschooled and found what I was taught to be extremely easy, so I got bored quietly. I'm pretty much at a college level of intelligence... maybe more....not to brag or anything 🫣.

"Yes, we know that what we taught you has come naturally to you, be we think it'll be beneficial for you to be with your peers and experience life as a teenager," says Papa Lui

"Alright, when do i start?" I say a bit defeated knowing I wouldn't be able to convince them otherwise.

"You start tomorrow," said Papa Brutus happily as he held up a rainbow colored backpack with peace signs on it and a brand new pink iPhone with a cheet blosdom tree phone case.

I accept the backpack and phone, I've never had a phone before, so I'll have to have Cass teach me how to use it. I bow to my sensei in thanks and head off to my room. Once inside, I jump onto my bed and toss my new things onto the bed. I fall back onto the bed and stare up at the ceiling that has pink glow in the dark stars. There's a knock on the door, but before I could answer, Cass barges in with her eyes almost popping out of her head.

"You're starting school tomorrow?!" She shouted excitedly

"Y-Yes I am," I say after I calm down from my little scare, and I giggle quietly

"You need to tell me everything when you get back, you hear me!!" She says loudly

"Okay, okay! Can you help me set up my phone before you help me pick out my outfit for my first day, " I say happily

Once , I learned everything about my phone and finally picked out an outfit from the full closet that my papa's have graciously packed. I set an alarm, take a quick shower, and plug in my phone to charge. I hop into bed, braid my hair, and lie back on my pillows.

"Normal teenager, huh?" I say quietly and turn onto my side and fall into a restful asleep.