Spooktacular Halloween Special

"Trick or treat!" Kids shout as they go from house to house. I walked out of a grocery store with bags full of snacks for our scary movie night. I'm super excited to show my Halloween costume to everyone.

(This is just the costume I decided on, but you can picture one you'd like instead)

I find a manhole, open it, and jump down. Finally reaching the lair before my hands give out from the weight of the bags.

"Yay, Y/N is here!" April exclaims as she approaches me in her witch costume

"Well, it's about time. Did you get lost in the store?" Leo says smugly as he's dressed as a basketball player.

"No, I didn't, but I guess you don't want the snack. I searched high and low for," I say while holding it in my hand and wagging it from side to side.

"Have I ever told you you're the best?" Leo says, changing his tune a bit as I give him the bag of snacks.

"Not lately no," I retort

"Movies have been picked and ready to go!" Mikey shouts from the kitchen, the smell of cookies fills the air, and my mouth waters. Mikey is dressed in the hippo disguise costume.

I walk over to the kitchen to grab a cookie, Mikey tries to swat my hand away, but I dodge out of the way and make my escape with a cookie in hand.

"Projector room is ready for the ultimate scary movie experience thanks to moi," Donnie says while typing away on his wrist communicator. I look Donnie up and down as I see him dressed in an evil scientist costume.

"Wow, you dressed up. I had to fight tooth and nail for you to finally agree." I sat while folding my arms

"More like you bombarded me with texts, emails, and codes all through this month about me wearing one. Ugh, sigh. " A small smile graces his lips, and I giggle.

"Intetesting costume choice Y/N, very Aqua like," He says as he eyes me from the corner of his eye. Before I can say anything, Raph comes out shouting in a pirate costume.

"Let's get this thing started, yer mateys!"

"But first, since you four haven't gone trick or treating or seen a haunted house before. April and I decided to give you the full experience. So let's go to the surface onward!" I say excitedly as I rush towards the lair entrance, making swooshing flying noises.

The guys shrug their shoulders and follow me.

"Bring back lots of candy," Splinter says from his room

We all climb out of a manhole and walk out of an alleyway. I pull up the route on my phone that's best and leads us to the haunted house.

"According to my calculations, this will be a better route instead. As I collected data on the best houses to get full-sized candy bars and avoid all fun-size candy and..." He shivers a bit repulsed "Toothbrushes" he finishes