Dive, Dive, Dive

Trigger warning mentions of first period and swearing

F/c- favorite cereal

Today is the day, of my first swimming competition. I was so stoked but very nervous that my stomach was in knots. I woke up to my alarm blasting in my ears which caused me to jump out of bed, tripping on the pile of dirty clothes, and fall face-first onto the floor with a quiet groan. Groggily I get up, stumble to the bathroom, and lazily look around for the light switch, finally finding it I see the remnants of last night's online video gaming session.

*Flashback*

My alarm clock's pink neon numbers read 3 am, wearing my cat-eared headphones (pictured above), cozily reclined in my gaming chair, sipping on a pop/water and assorted junk foods, the sounds of my fingers jamming onto my controller as I absolutely annihilate Donnie in a game he introduced me to.

"Bootyshaker9000 I can smell losing sweat stink!" I say while smirking

"Oh please this is only the first round-" he says before getting interrupted

"Correction this is round 4 and I will crush you! Evil laugh!"

"Tis I who will be crushing you"

"Oooo I'm shaking in my custom black fluffy slippers," I say while giggling

"Scoff did you just- No No No No!" He says as he spams the controller buttons

"Yes... I... did!" making sure to pause between each word

I smirk while looking at the victory screen as my character's victory stims around his. While Donnie sounds like a stuttering tea kettle and no doubt has serious eye twitches, I sign off. Turning my TV, cleaning up my snack mess, and making my way to the kitchen I see Papa Lui drinking a hot cup of cocoa, while he sips I see there is Papa Brutus' signature cocoa cup which is empty and my unicorn cup with chocolate goodness with extra whipped cream.

"You're up late," Papa Lui says while taking a big sip

"Yep, burning that midnight oil with gaming" I chuckle

"We have the opening of our new business venture the "Foot Shack" so we will cut the rubbing do the necessary pleasantries and come to your swim competition. I know you will crush those....what do you kids say these days? Noobs?"

I almost spit out my cocoa when he tries to figure out the hip teenage word. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Wow, a ninja clan owning a storefront sounds like some shady underground business, you guys selling drugs?"

Awkwardly laughing Papa Lui denies any suspicious activities will be happening, I shrug my shoulders while thinking about using this info as blackmail.

"Well whenever you guys need help let me know, I also have a few shoe designs if you're interested" I wash my cup, wave goodnight to him, and jump into my bed.