Not Mrs. Cuddles!!

TW: mentions of bullying, blood, slight cursing, and revenge plotting

Happy 4th of July!! I can't believe that this chapter has 2k words. Enjoy this chapter 💜

A few weeks go by after the "incident", and I only found out about it thanks to me hounding April on her sus behavior, hints about Donnie and I. She sent me a picture of us snuggled together and I couldn't help but blush darker than Raph's bandana. I've been busy with swim practice, ninja training and tons of studying getting ready for mid term
exams. But during my breaks in between studying and training, I'd stare at the picture and a smile would grace my face.

Cass comes into my room one day with a small package in her hand. She flops onto my bed while I'm doodling on my art pad and listening to music. Even with music on I was able to sense she came into my room, I pull my headphones off, turned my computer chair in her direction, and smile at her. Handing me a package I quickly open it and see the brown contacts I ordered finally came. Quickly running into my bathroom I place them on my eyes, it was a bit uncomfortable at first but slowly start to get used to them. I come out of the bathroom batting my eyelashes at Cass showing them off, she rolls her eyes.

"I don't get why you're letting those jerks get to you, they are just jealous of your natural beauty. Besides you can kick their butts and I'll help you hide the bodies" she says while folding her arms.

I sigh knowing she's right but I want to blend in and have a normal school life, but judging from the recommended teenage TV shows being bullied is a "normal" occurrence. I just couldn't deal with it anymore and was tired of crying myself to sleep feeling like a freak.

*Time skip brought to you by smug Leo*

Finally, I drop my mechanical pencil onto my completed Computer Labs test. Today was so stressful.with all.the tests i had to take, but it was fun to take Mr. Miller's advice and write my answers the way he taught us which wasted several sheers of paper to get my answer. But hey who am i to argue with a teacher. Quickly checking over my answers, I hand my test to Mrs. Anthony. She's a pretty cool teacher especially since she's pregnant and brings a bunch of homemade goodies for us to snack on! I grab one of her latest bags of treats chocolate chip cookies (if you don't like chocolate chip cookies, I am so sorry). I give her the peace sign and walk out of the classroom. While I wait for April to finish up with her text I open up the group chat between the turtles, April and I.

Green Apple: Hey guys are we still on to watch me during my TV show appearance?

Leon Neon: I'm only watching if Y/N is there

Mikey: Totally can't wait to see it

Donnie: 👌🏾 (Imagine the emoji was green lol)

Raph: Gotta support our best bud

Me: I'm so there

It's a nice change of pace to hang out with the guys and April. Hopefully, no one will bring up the snuggle sesh and the night will go smoothly. Once April joins me in the hallway we fist bump, as we get outside I clink my sneaker heels together and sloely glide on the gum infested sidewalk and make our way to our designated alleyway with a manhole that leads us to the lair. I notice that she gives me quick glances and after the third one I look at her.

"What do you think, is brown my color?" I ask.

"Uh sure, but D- I mean I prefer your natural eye color, it's very unique and well....you" she said