An old friend

A low growl comes from Izuku's throat as he sits on his knees next to Overhaul. Overhaul smirks down at the teen. "Quiet now, our guests will be here soon. I expect you to take care of them, am I clear?"

Izuku internally rolls his eyes but nods.

"Good. Their assistance would be great for my cause." Overhaul keeps his gaze on the door as it opens, revealing Shigaraki and Dabi.

Izuku's eyes lit up for a split second. "Fucking finally those damn fuckers. I've been here too fucking long."

Shigaraki sits down across from the Yakuza boss, crossing his legs as he looks down at Izuku. "Why the fuck is he staring at me like that?"

Once Dabi was seated the meeting started. Izuku could feel his legs numbing underneath him as he sat perfectly still. After what seemed like ages the meeting was finally over.

"Izuku, be a dear and escort our guests out yes?" Overhaul smiles behind his mask.

Izuku nods, obediently he stands then gestures for the villainous pair to follow him.

Shigaraki growls at the teen once they're out a earshot. "What were those fucking looks for in the meeting brat?"

Izuku turns for a second then looks around. He quickly pulls them both into a side room. "I know you. We met roughly twelve years ago, your boss sent someone to kidnap me for whatever fucking reason. We had a bond, remember?" He sighs, anxiously waiting for the man's reply.

Shigaraki thinks for a moment.

Dabi shakes his head. "Any idea what the brat is saying?"

Shigaraki nods. "Yeah." He looks Izuku up and down. "You were that kid that Kurogiri kept in the cage?"

Izuku nods. "Yes! Thank the gods you remember! You gotta get me out. I have your information that you asked of me btw, I'm Vasílissa."

Shigaraki's eyes widened. "You are!? We thought you fucking reported us or some shit!?"

Izuku shakes his head. "I wouldn't do that Ten, I care about you. Despite what path you're on."

Shigaraki chuckles. "Right." He sighs then peeks his head out the door. "You know a way out?"

Izuku nods. "I could've gotten myself out ages ago if it wasn't for Hisashi and Overhaul working my fucking quirk overtime."

Shigaraki smirks. "That's my boy! I taught you so well." He ruffles Izuku's hair carefully, despite being careful the kid still winces.

Izuku rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Follow me. I'm ready to blow this joint."

Shigaraki playful rolls his eyes back. "Whatever mini boss." He grabs Dabi's arm. "Dabi. We gotta keep this twerp safe got it?" He whispers as Izuku walks in front of them, leading them out of the building.

Dabi scoffs. "Why? He's just a fucking pet-"

Shigaraki cuts his sentence off by slapping him. "Shut up. That's practically my little brother you're talking about asshole!" He growls. "We're keeping him safe, no matter what. Boss wants him alive. He needs him."

Izuku pauses once they reach the door. He looks around, a pleading look in his eyes as they look at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki smiles faintly. "Don't worry. We're gonna get you out." He gently ruffles Izuku's hair. "I'll call Kuro, see when we can get something worked out okay? I promise you. You're not gonna stay here."

Izuku smiles faintly then winces, the stitches still being sore.

Shigaraki smiles back. "We'll get those off you too okay? You kinda need your voice." He chuckles weakly. "We'll be back, don't worry."

Izuku watches with sad eyes as Shigaraki and Dabi fade into the distance. "It's okay... He said he'll be back.."

He slowly walks towards Overhaul's office, immediately sitting back on his knees next to Overhaul.

Shigaraki growls as he punches a wall in the bar. He had no idea how he was gonna get Izuku out of there without any casualties. The Yakuza was not something to mess with and he was basically about to start a war with them.

AFO sighs as he looks at his protege. "Calm yourself Tomura, we'll get him out."

Shigaraki growls. "Not quick enough! It's gonna take us at least another week before we can get him out and that's with expected casualties!"

AFO shakes his head. "I know you want to get him out, I do too, but we need to stay calm and think of a plan. Taking your anger out on these fragile walls isn't helping anything."

Shigaraki growls but nods. "Fine." He looks up at his father figure. "What exactly is Izuku to you? I mean I know you want him but I don't know why."

AFO sighs. "He's my son Tomura. That's why I want him, he's my son."

Shigaraki's eyes widen. "What!? Then who was that fucker he was with!?"

"That was someone I hired to pretend to be me whilst I take care of these things. After that fight my face was majorly disfigured as you're aware." He sighs. "That man has a shape shifting quirk similar to Toga's, so, I hired him to pretend to be me as I can't exactly be with my family. I even gave him the fire breathing quirk my wife and son think I have. He's also my inside to the commission."

Shigaraki growls. "Then why the hell was he abusing him!?"

"He what!?"

Nezu smirks from behind his desk. He had spent all week organizing a raid on the Shie Hassaikai. He was finally able to get everyone together so he can get his son back. The raid was scheduled for a weeks time, a select few students also participating as Nighteye said they could be use.

He was not happy about students being apart of this however Nighteye said it was for the best. He couldn't see it ending will for the students however what could he know? He can't see into the future.

He sighs as he sips his tea. Only one more week. He's have his son back soon and he'd be damned if he wasn't sending Izuku to Hound Dog after this.

The kid already needs therapy, this situation is honestly just going to make his already crumbling mental state worse.

Only one more week.