Side story: Author Note

Hmm

These Guys aren't Worth it that much.

Aisha is just playing around. Trying to increase her powers but she's just lazing around. Terra's quite broken now. Betrayal of his only friends and "lover" is not boding well for him. It's only a matter of time before he's completely broken... Oh, I almost forgot Walter but that doesn't matter anymore, he's already dead.

This is boring.

...

Oh. What's this? Evan huh?

Looks like I have found some... Fun.

...

Now he's Fighting all the zombies during the night. He won't survive that no matter what.

And I was correct. A zombie hit him from the back and he died. I don't want him to die yet though, he was a... fun guy.

Hmm...

I can change his fate. But, I can't do much just in case he notices it.......

Ill changes the script, nothing a lil' bit of magic won't change.

I made time go back to where Evan was once alive and fighting the zombies. He's just gonna die again if he doesn't get help again so I'll just need to give him some back up. Oh, Tifa and Sarah seems nice, and there near to boot. Yea, they should be good enough.

...

Sarah left and Tifa remained, just as I expected. Now even he will surely survive.

Hmm.

Now, how can I hide my tracks? somebody is sure to notice the changes in the script. I guess I should begin with telling all on lookers that was just an honest mistake and they shouldn't mind it.

Yea that will do.

...

{Author note: Things that shouldn't have happened, happened in the last chapter. But Don't Worry! I already fixed it so there's no problem now.}

That should do it for now.

hehe, I'm going to really enjoy this.

I just hope he didn't saw me reversing time.

...

This is all very much fun! Evan is amazing! I haven't felt this alive since forever!

Evan wants to go back to his world though. But I won't let him, not yet at least. But If that guy somehow contacts him before me then its all over because Evan will definitely leave this world.

How can I avoid that? I'll have to do something.

Hmm...

I guess I'll just have to contact him first, and make him have too many relations in this world so that he won't wanna leave.

But this is hard. If I contact him like this then he will notice.

If only Evan sleeps... Well, his stamina should be going down, I'll have a talk with him soon enough.