SEDUCTIVE

viktoria platonov was a beautiful girl, long black hair, bright blue green eyes, full plump lips, and a body carved by gods. and she knew that, everyone knew that.

so when her family moved from ivanovo, russia to germany, it was a huge change. her whole family was originally from moscow, though her mother wanted to move to a smaller town. her parents were tired of the bustling city of moscow. so when she was five, her parents and her brother moved to ivanovo.

the only reason her parents moved was for work, her father was a famous boxer and had an opportunity to get better training in ivanovo. while her mother was athletic recruiter. both traveled a lot leaving her and her brother to fend for themselves.

her brother, ilya was someone she would die for. and he would do the same. he was born less than a year before her. leaving them in the same grade. something she was thankful for, he was her protector. he was scary, piercing blue eyes, sharp facial features, with shaggy black hair, and he was 6'6. he was viktorias protector and often scared off any guy. which sucked for viktoria because she never dated anyone until high school. which then she became a player. she messed around with so many guys she couldn't keep up.

her brother cared but as long as they were respectful to her he didn't voice his opinion. he knew she would do it either way. but he did have to fight some guys because they slut shamed his sister. while she also did the same to some girls who talked ill of her brother. they always had each others backs, and that's what made the platonov siblings scary. they fought without consequences.

***

"are you finally going to date this year, or are you going to brood like you always do" viktoria asked her brother, she knew he messed around with girls. but never kept one, much like her. but she knew he deserved love and not to be a heartless person unlike her.

"are you going to be a slut or are you going to finally chill out?" he replied rolling his eyes at her stupid question. she scoffed hitting his chest. bitch he mumbled before walking into his new room. she followed him, his room was big, though hers was bigger. his room was dark, black curtains, black duvet, with a xbox and desk. his room was filled with posters of bands, a picture of him and his sister, and friends. though she knew he had a secret stash of his old posters of girls in bikinis because he had them in his old room.

she sprawled out on his bed, "how do you think tomorrow will be?" she asked, they weren't excited for their move. germany was a whole different culture, language, and environment. they knew german because their parents made them learn a couple of languages due to them travelling and having friends all over the world. they travelled with their parents every one in a couple of months, which made them use the languages they actually knew. so the language barrier wasn't hard. but leaving their family and everything behind was.

"i don't know, i just know i want to be more broody than usual. i don't want to deal with questions, 'can you please speak in russian' 'you're so hot!' 'have you seen the new boy!! hes is a total catch'" he mocked what others had said when they moved last time. which made viktoria laugh at his fake girl voice.  "ilyu'kha you're so stupid" she replied laughing even more.

"all i know is you're going to catch you're new prey vik" he said smiling at his sister throwing daggers at him. she mumbled something under her breath before moving to the door.

"i hope you get eaten alive by girls tomorrow" she said before leaving his room into hers.

viktorias room was totally opposite of how she looks. it was bright pink, contrasting her pale skin and dark hair and style. her band posters hung on her light pink walls. her bed was light pink flowers with bow style pillow cases. her hot pink bean bag sat next to her walk in closets which was the opposite of her room. dark clothes, with her more dark posters that hung up on medium grey walls. another small bean bag that was dark grey sat in corner, with books surrounding it all.

viktoria quickly took a shower and got ready for the day ahead. anxiety bubbling inside her, who knew what germany would have in store for her tomorrow.

a/n
italic text - russian

bold text - german

reg text - english

also here are the aesthetics, i couldn't find a specific person to really play them so i'm sorry for that. but the middle for viktoria is pretty close and the guys in the first row for ilya are kind of similar!

please skip to the next chapter if you want to imagine them yourselves!

books aesthetic;

viktorias aesthetic;

ilyas aesthetic;