three

the next day, ilyas hair was buzzcut, he looked like someone in the military with his stern expression and sharp face. due to the fact viktoria was mad at him yesterday and decided to cut his hair as a prank. as they walked through the halls, the stares were getting worse and worse. viktoria had to guess the school didn't get many new students because they looked at the siblings like they were heavily sent angels.  before she made her way to her locker, bill waved her and ilya over. as they walked over she saw two new guys next to bill and tom she's never seen.

"hey viktoria and ilya! these are my friends georg and gustav" bill said, before gesturing to the two boys whose styles were more mellow than the twins. she nodded before turning back to tom and bill. "whats with ilya?" bill asked, noticing he was more broody than usual. "ilyukha is mad i cut his luscious locks" viktoria said smiling, pinching ilyas cheeks. "don't touch me" he said rolling his eyes, which made viktoria raise her perfectly shaped eyebrow "make me" she said sternly before moving her eyes back to the twins.

"i've never met someone so gorgeous bill, shes like a model" georg whispered to bill, but viktoria heard it. "i know, she's very nice too. don't abuse our friendship with her because you want to mess with her" he said back, before georg raised his hands "tell that to tom not me" he said. "tell him what?" she asked, tired of the conversation already.

"woah, your accent is thick, can you speak more in russian!" gustav said, viktoria hummed in agreement. "please don't try anything with me, all of the friends i've had before used me for the looks" viktoria said smiling, while ilya looked at her in confusion "i'll tell you later".

"what did you say?" bill asked, hearing his name in the sentence. "that you're very sweet and i like being friends with you all" she said, before turning her back and dragging ilya with her to their next class.