nineteen

weeks had pass since the fight, almost exactly two months. viktoria had grown closer to gustav and georg. there had been radio silence between tom and viktoria, both too stubborn to bring it up or even apologize - thought viktoria had nothing to really apologize for.

bill had enough of it, having been caught in the middle. tom wanted him to pick sides and viktoria seemed to care less though he knew deep down she did care. so he tried to get away from both of them during the time. but he was tired of it, tired of the separation and stubbornness of the both.

so he decided to plan a intervention, it took time to make georg and gustav agree and help him. eventually they did agree, the fight had gone on too long and they would rather them be civil and not forget than ignore each other and hurt the group in process.

so gustav and georg were planning to hangout at gustavs house, though unknown to viktoria and tom, both of them will be at gustavs house.

as viktoria knocked on the door, she heard shuffling before the door opened up to gustav. a shy smile on his face before letting her in, she followed him upstairs to his room. though the person in front of her was nothing she expected.

"what is he doing here" she said, both her and tom having a staring contest. she hadn't even noticed ilya was there too.

"you guys need to talk, and none of you would do it on your own accord" bill said earning a glare from the both of them. viktoria exhaled loudly before sitting next to gustav.

"go ahead apologize tom" she said staring directly at him, challenging him to say something. after the last fight, she saw the poorly covered black eye he had. he knew better than to say something slick

"why should eye? you gave me a black eye. i didn't even lay a finger on you" he rebuttals

"why should i apologize when you talked absolute shit about me? you pin blame on me when you should've talked to your slut. did you even ask gustav what happened? before deciding to blame me, which i don't understand. what did i ever do to make you hate me tom?" she breathed out, anger coursing through her. tom was a dickhead, a absolute shit head. he blamed her for something that didn't need to be blamed. sure she gave him a black eye and fought his girlfriend. though did he ever know the reason? no.

"why should i ask gustav when i was right there?" he said

"because she almost called him a faggot tom! i get you're so used to using the word as a joke. it's still an insult and it's still a fucking slur! do you want me to call you one? do you want me to call you a faggot because i won't tell someone you're cheating on them?" she breathed out getting up. she couldn't do this, he was utterly stupid.

"everyone get out" tom said in a tone that left no discussion. though they all looked to viktoria for her opinion, she nodded her head before they all shuffled out tom following them out.

"don't try and listen, stay downstairs" he added watching as the walked down the stairs, before shutting the door.

"you want to know what i hate you? i hate that i'm attracted to you. you're the worst person to be attracted to viktoria, yet somehow i am" he breathed out his hands running over his face.

"does that give you a reason to treat me like shit tom?" she yelled, he treated her like shit because he liked her? what a fucking pussy.

"you're a fucking pussy tom, using feelings as an excuse? you put our group at risk because you couldn't understand your fucking feelings. you're a no good, wannabe fucking rockstar. you'll never be that tom, because you're a fucking pussy who can't understand his feelings towards a girl unless he's fucking her!" she roared and she saw the anger running through tom at her words.

"you're no good either viktoria! you think i want to be attracted to you? you don't think i feel bad for what i said? for what i did? it was too late before i could fix it viktoria! i'd rather you fucking hate me after what i said then forgive me. but my brother and friends can't seem to let you go! i'm sorry i really am, my feelings aren't a excuse but don't you dare and try to invalidate my feelings. i'm sorry i wasn't surrounded by people who will validate me feeling anything viktoria! your privileged for that, for the life you have" he yelled watching as viktorias fist was tightening. "and don't you fucking think fighting me again will solve anything" he muttered.

"who said it won't tom? sure i'm privileged but you're acting like you aren't! do you know what the others go through? just because i'm a girl and can express feelings more makes me privileged. you have a brother, a caring family. do you ever think about what my brother went through? what gustav and georg might've went through? no because your head is so far up your fucking ass" she said, she was privileged in a way of being a girl and being kore freely to express her sadness. though the world would hate her for anything, the world hates any other feeling than happiness non anyone. a man is weak for sadness, or too violent for anger. a woman is weak from sadness, and a bitch for anger. though through the time without tom, the boys have expressed their feelings they bottled. things they went through without anyone. tom was privileged in having a caring family, who would beat him or make him feel like shit for his feelings. while the others weren't so lucky.

" there is nothing i can say or do to make you understand how i'm sorry viktoria. if i even try to express my reasoning it'll make it worse, because it wasn't smart. i wasn't thinking viktoria, and i'm sorry i hurt you and my brother and everyone. i do wish these past months never happened, i wish we were closer and sane." he said, he was tired of fighting. nothing will help this, he didn't know how to fix it, he fucked it up before it can even get better.

"tom i'm sure you're sorry, though your words and actions aren't telling that. i'll forgive you, i miss you and i miss us as a group. though i won't ever forget what you said, you need to show me you actually are sorry. because right now, what you just said and did does not." she said before opening the door and leaving the house.