The shy girl.

"Come on you guys, a little more to go then we'll find camp!" shouted Erza behind her to her comrades.

"Why couldn't we take the train!" complained Lucy.

"Because there were having malfunctions at the train station." replied Erza.

"Better safe than sorry." said Gray.

"I'm not complaining!" said Natsu.

"Aye!" said Happy.

Coming back from a job the team had to walk home. On there way home taking the woods they had came across a waterfall.

"Aaah! Beautiful!" said Erza.

After seeing the waterfall Lucy had started to notice that there something in the water.

"There's a girl! There's a girl in the water! She's bathing!"said Lucy with a shocked expression.

"We have to give her some privacy!" said Erza. Then instinctively throws the boys and Happy a few hundred feet before they can see her.

A flying cat out of nowhere attacks Erza and Lucy pulling they're hair and scratching they're faces. The girl seeing the commotion, gets out and puts on a towel and scampers over.

"Mori! Stop it!" said the girl.

"I'm driving them away!" said Mori.

"I said to tell them to go somewhere else if they don't then attack them." said the girl.

"I'm so sorry!" apologized the girl while bowing.

"It's okay."said Lucy.

"We saw you when we were with our comrades and thought to make sure no one disturbs you." said Erza.

"Oh, thank you." said the girl.

"Hey! What's the big i-"said Natsu.

"Yea-" said Gray.

Stopping in mid sentence when they the see a girl in a towel.

Noticing there are two boys Mori instinctively attacks them screaming "Go away! Go away!". Then Happy takes up for them and starts to fight with Mori.

The girl and Natsu separate the cats.

"Mori! Say your sorry!" said the girl.

"Sorry." said Mori pouting.

"You are forgiven." said Erza on the behalf of everyone.

"Let's go somewhere private so you can dry off and get dressed." said Lucy.

"Okay, let me grab my clothes. I have to hag them up to dry."said the girl.

"No need for that i'll dry them, i'm a fire mage!" boomed Natsu.

He grabbed her clothes and folded them all together, pressed down with both hands, heating the clothes until presto! They were dry.

"Thank you!" gratefully and amazed she said.

Meanwhile she was dressing...

"Mori, was it?" asked Gray.

"Yes." said Mori.

"Why was she bathing in a waterfall?" he questioned.

"To get clean of course." responded Mori.

"Well, yeah I know. What I meant was, why doesn't she go to a bathhouse or something?"

"Why didn't you ask that first." Mori glares at Gray then sighs "We don't have enough money for it. We usually don't have enough money for a hotel either." Mori glooms a little.

"We're back!" shouted Lucy

"Let's go Mori." said the girl.

"Okay, Leslie" said Mori.

"Hey would you like to camp with us." requested Erza.

"Actually we have camp near by." explained Leslie.

"That'll be splendid." added Erza.

After getting camp setup, Leslie pulls out a can of soup to heat and eat.

"What kind of soup is that?" questioned Happy.

"I don't know. Some lady living out here was gonna throw it away because she over spiced it, so we asked for it and she gave it to us. Would you like some? We have a lot." inquired Leslie.

"Sure!" replied Happy. Then everyone joins in.

Lucy and Gray fan their tongues.

"I think she meant it was too spicy." commented Lucy.

"Agreed." added Gray.

"Where are you guys headed?" asked Lucy.

"Daffidil." replied Mori.

"From what Gray says you guys usually don't have a lot of money for a place to stay." said Erza.

"If your ever in Magnolia feel free to stay at the guild hall." added Lucy.

"Its our job to help in any way so it won't cost you any, free food and showers!" remarked Natsu.

They talked till it was time to go to sleep.

"Aren't you gonna sleep on your own?" asked Happy.

"No, she says it makes her less worried that someone will take me if I sleep with her." answered Mori.

The next morning.....

They wake up to see that they had all left but there was some clothes and a note left behind. The note said: I noticed that the only clothes you had were the ones you were wearing. So here's a gift. - Erza.