Joining!

During the night Natsu was having a particular dream. He was tossing and turning in his hammock. Eventually, he flipped over and fell face first onto the floor.

"Huh?" Happy woke rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." Natsu apologized, getting up.

"It was that dream again, wasn't it?"

"Yeah." Natsu climbed back in the hammock and they went back to sleep.

Master and Mirajane have opened up the guild. It's been about an hour and only Macao, Wakaba, and Laki have came in, so far.

Mirajane is cooking and decides to take Macao's and Wakaba's breakfast to them. As she was walking to them, she heard foot steps coming down the stairs. It was Leslie and Mori coming down, happy and excited.

"Good morning Master Makarov!" they approached him.

"Good morning." he responded.

"They sure are cheery this morning." Mirajane smiled.

"Yeah, you aren't kidding." said Wakaba.

"Master Makarov, we would like to join Fairy Tail." Leslie told him.

"Huh?" Macao, Wakaba, Laki, and even Mirajane turned their heads in surprise.

Master had froze a second, then smiled "We'd be happy to have you!"

"Thank you!" they cheered.

"Mirajane!" Master called.

"On my way!" she chimed.

Mirajane brought out the stamp for the Fairy Tail guild mark!

"What color would you like?" Mirajane asked them.

"Purple!" "Green!" Leslie then Mori answered.

Leslie pointed to her right shoulder. Mirajane turned the dial to purple then pressed on her shoulder.

"I guess Happy's right. There is nowhere to put it except for my back." Mori calculated.

Mirajane turned the dial again, Mori faced the opposite direction of her, and she pressed a green mark onto his back.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Master Mavis cheered.

They jumped out of their skin, this girl just appeared out of nowhere. Everyone else giggled while they tried to figure out when she showed up.

"I'm Master Mavis, the founder and the first master!" she introduced herself.

"How come we've never met you before?" Leslie questions.

"Well, I'm dead. Only Fairy Tail members can see me."

"Oh." they were taken back a bit.

Natsu kicked open the door and belts, "Leslie, Mori!"

"Natsu!" Lucy ran in after him.

"Aren't you guys here a little early?" Wakaba questioned.

"Yes, but there's nothing wrong with getting up a little early." Erza responded with everyone behind her.

"Well, you might wanna say "Hi." to our new members." Macao alluded.

Leslie teleported in front of them and shouts, "Surprise!" showing them her new mark.

They were dumbfounded, they didn't even begin to try and convince her. She had already joined.

Mori soared over, grabbing Happy, dancing him around, and chanting, "We joined! We joined!"