Thieves? (Part 1 Beginning.)

It's been a week since they joined, they've been taking jobs left and right. Mainly, tracking down and beating up thieves. Though when Leslie walked in this morning everyone was huddled around the Request Board. Curious, she decides to investigate. After swimming her way through the crowd she sees a simple request, just catch some married thieves. But the price was huge, 1,000,000 Jewels!

"Why so much for a couple of thieves?" she asked for anyone to answer.

"They're world renowned thieves." Ezra answered.

"What?" Leslie looked up to right side to have finally noticed Erza standing there.

"They just hit the largest bank in Fiore. The King himself sent these request to all the guilds."

"Wow." Leslie was in shock.

"I thinking about sighing me and my team up for it. Would you like to join us?" she asked with a warming smile.

"Um, are you sure you want me and Mori to go with you guys?"

"Yeah! You're great at catching thieves with your teleportation magic." Gray suddenly swung his arm around her.

"Can I go, too!?" Mori hung upside down, clutching her face, touching nose to nose being all cute and stuff with his wings out and about.

She most certainly had a sweet spot for his cute yellowness. But she still wasn't quite sure if she was ready to take on some world renowned thieves.

"I-I don't know..."

"Oh, please Leslie?" Mori pleaded with sad, teary eyes.

"Oh, that little bastard, giving me the sad eyes." Leslie thought, as she fought reason with, well, Mori.

"Hey, you got nothing to worry about. You got us here, if you're ever in trouble we got your back." Lucy approached from behind.

"Plus, it'll give you a chance to work with new people." Erza added.

Yet, with all these people giving her great reasons to go, plus Mori? How could she refuse?

"Alright, I guess it wouldn't hurt."

"That's great to know, I'll tell the Master." Erza took the request off the board to hand in.

Erza walked over to the bar where Mirajane, Master, and Natsu were sitting in a group. Though worry began to settle in the pit of her stomach as she saw Natsu in a gloomy state.

"Is everything alright, Natsu?" Erza gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"He's alright, the dream's just bothering him again." Master answered.

"One day it'll make sense." she reassured.

"What'll make sense?" Lucy caught some of the conversation.

"You've never told her?" Mirajane was concerned.

"I actually forgot." Natsu scratched his head.

"Told me what?" Lucy was so confused.

"Let's go somewhere more quite." Natsu lead Lucy to the second floor, leaving Erza to set up the mission.

Natsu lead her to a table to sit her down.

"The day Igneel found me was the same day," Natsu paused a moment to sigh,"I lost my memories." he started.

"Are you serious?" Lucy was taken back.

"Yeah. The only things that I remembered were my first name, birthday, and age."

"Wait, weren't you looking for your father, though?" Lucy questioned with worry.