The Battle of Teams

Jet kicks into High-speed, racing behind them to engage Bickslow. Droy casts Knuckle Plant to attack them, but is counter attacked by Laxus' Thunder Bullet. Bickslow tries casting Figure Eyes, but fails because Jet is too fast. Levy casts Solid Script: Drill at Evergreen, but she dodges it.

"Wow! They're pretty amazing." chimed Leslie.

"I know right!" smiled Lucy "Go Levy!" she called.

Droy casts Chain Plant, but is trapped by Freed's Jutsu Shiki. (For those who don't know what a Jutsu Shiki is, it is one of Freed's barriers.) Evergreen casts Fairy Machine Gun then Levy counters with Gaurd. After Evergreen's attack ended Levy dropped Gaurd and only then does she realize that there are golden dust particles surrounding her.

Bickslow throws Line Formation at Jet several times slowing him down. Finally he was able to cast Figure Eyes, then Freed takes down his Jutsu Shiki. And Bickslow uses Jet to knock out Droy and succees.

Levy tries her best to disburse the golden dust particles but fails miserably. Then Evergreen sends upon Fairy Bomb: Gremlin! And Levy is down for the count. Bickslow takes out Jet by using Baryon Formation. And Shadow gear is defeated.

"The Thunder Legion is the winner!" called Master Makarov.

"Man, that was almost too short." commented Gray.

"Well, it isn't too surprising since the Thunder Legion has a lot more of powerful spells." added Ezra.

Leslie sees that Erza has shown up and blurts "Thank you so much for the clothes!"

"It was no problem, your welcome." she smiles.

"If you actually think about it Levy is the strongest one." Lucy reported.

"Wow, I think you might be right about that, Lucy." said Natsu with a stuffed face.

Now inside, the excitement has somewhat calmed down.

"Let us introduce you to our master." implied Erza.

Leslie, Mori, and the gang walk over to the bar where Mirajane and Master Makarov are at.

"Master, this is Leslie the girl we encountered in the woods." stated Erza.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you. I'm Master Makarov, I've heard alot about you. Whenever you're in town you can stay here at the guild, ok?" he insisted.

"Thank you! I greatly appreciate it!" she accepted.
Leslie notices it's the girl who called her 'pink cutie' and blushes.

"Anytime you're hungry just come down and we'll cook you something." added Mirajane.

"Thank you." she said.

"That was quite the manly fight!" yelled Elfman.

Leslie nearly jumps out of her skin at the sight of this super tall and overly buff man.

Elfman continues in a manly tone "Don't you think, Sis?"

"Yes, it was." she turns to Leslie and says "This is Elfman, my little brother, and I'm Mirajane by the way." she giggles.

Leslie eyes grow wide with surprise. Then Lisanna walks out of the kitchen.

"Oh, this is Lisanna, our little sister, she'll be showing where you will be staying." she smiled.

"This way please." she walks out from behind the bar and starts leading.

They go onto the second floor and to the right into a large room filled with beds.

"Wait, is this a nursery!" Mori announced.

"Yes, would you not be comfortable here?" asked Lisanna.

"No, its just didn't think a guild would have such a large nursery!" he belted.

Lisanna giggles "There's always someone getting hurt around here. Just a lot of roughhousing you could say. Come down when you're ready, ok?"

"Ok." Leslie's and Mori's voices blend together.

Leslie and Mori pick beds and unpack they're things.

"I guess I won't be snuggling up with you tonight, will I?" Mori chimed.

Leslie chuckled " I guess not." she smiles.

Doing as requested, they go back down stairs. To only find the entire place is a brawl!

"THE HELL!" they blurt loudly.