Welcome to Magnolia!

Later that day Leslie and Mori arrive at their destination.

"Hello Daffidill!" marveled Leslie.

Then a man from behind taps her on the shoulder.

"Young lady i'm sorry but this is Magnolia, though Daffidill is not too far just east in fact." explained the man.

Leslie face palms and says "I know."

"We went in the wrong direction, thanks a lot miss compass." remarked Mori.

Leslie sighs "Sorry Mori and thank you sir"

"Well while we're here might as well find some odd jobs."said Mori.

After walking around Magnolia helping the town folk for some Jewel, Leslie and Mori had found them selves in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall with jaws dropped. The sight that had beholden them was the largest and most magnificent guild hall they had ever seen. At the top was a gigantic bell below was a a row of torches lighting the guild's flag for all of Magnolia to see.

"Woooow!" echoed Leslie and Mori.

"Ahh ahh .... I hope i'm not late." said Lucy running down the street.

Leslie and Mori turn around and Lucy is right behind them. Lucy stops in mid track and takes a second but realizes who they are and smiles.

"Come inside!" Lucy said excited, dragging Leslie by hand.

Now inside the guild Lucy shouts "They came by you guys!"

In the middle of a trash talk session almost everyone goes quiet (ALMOST we all know Natsu) when they see Lucy with a spiky, pink hair, petite girl with brown eyes and a cat with yellow and white fur.

"I didn't expect to see you guys here." said Gray.

"And so soon too." added Erza.

"I thought you guys were going to Daffidill?" questioned Happy with a fish in his mouth.

"Yeah, we were suppose to but I took us in the wrong direction." Leslie said with disappointment.

"Whatever the reason, you here just in time for the battle!" boomed Natsu. He grabs her by the shoulder and throws his fist in the air and shouts "Its the battle of teams!"

Now outside, everyone gathering around, making bets at Cana's setup. And food, drink, and product booths near by for the big buck chance.

"The teams are Shadow Gear and The Thunder Legion." says Mirajane.

Leslie looks to her left and sees this beautiful woman with blue eyes and white hair.

"So your the pink cutie in a towel i've hear about, aren't you." Leslie is embarrassed by what she says and turns red while she giggles.

"Me, Natsu, Gray, and Erza are a team too." said Lucy.

"Hey don't forget me!" screamed Happy.

"Oh i'm so sorry Happy" apologized Lucy.

"It's about to start!" belted Natsu.

With the battle about to start Shadow Gear readies into position. And the great Thunder Legion just laid back as ever, standing there waiting for the signal.

Master Makorav steps up to the scene. With a Fairy Tail flag in his hands he raises it up and strikes it down. And the battle begins!

This is the end of part two, but a fun fact from your author. While doing research on Shadow Gear and The Thunder Legion I found out that there's another name for The Thunder Legion. It is The Thunder God Tribe.