Deciding....

At the end of the day Leslie and Mori were exhausted. They had memorized very street, alley, and bridge. Leslie and Mori walk in, when Gray approaches them from behind.

"Hey, I know you guy are pretty tired, so I made you both dinner." said Gray.

"Thank you." they said surprised, then Gray guided them to the table.

At the table was three elegant meals. It was Japanese rice balls, Wafu Hambagu, and Chicken Udon Noodles. After a little bit of eating and talking, Erza decides to sit down and eat her cake with them.

"Hello, how did you enjoy Magnolia?" Ezra asked them.

"It was very lovely." Leslie responded with a smile.

"Your town's layout is very simple. But a lot of your alleys have dead ends." Mori was intrigued.

"You guys went through the alleys?" Gray was surprised.

"We like to map out the town, in case of an emergency." explained Leslie.

"Really? How do memorize a town?" Lucy over heard and sat down. Then Gray began to get annoyed at amount of people showing up.

"Yes, you see the earth is just a large magnet. And I, being a magnetic teleporter, acts like a compass. So, memorizing a town is easy." she illustrated with her hands.

"Now, I have a question. How did you know that Juvia was following us?" Gray wondered.

"Well, magnetic fields rise up from the ground and some of them bounce off of objects. So, this gives me an extra sight. And when people walk, it disturbs the waves." she annotated.

"Okay, but how do you know if it's the same person walking?" asked Wendy.

"When did you show up!?" Gray freaked.

"A few seconds ago." answered Carla.

"Everyone has their own unique way of walking. But Juvia's is very different. It's like the waves bend around her. So she really stands out." she explained.

"So, if was I to walk like this, you wouldn't be able to track me, right?" Natsu asked walking weird, looking like a blubbering fool.

Gray was done, he gave up, too many people had showed up. And he wasn't about to be rude and shoo them away. Plus, it probably wouldn't work.

"Actually, the opposite. It would make you easier to track, because your making a big disturbance in the waves." Mori answered.

After dinner Mori flew off to hang out with the other cats. While Leslie decided to go look at the Request Board. She was so intrigued by the different things you could do for money. But the amount people would pay for their services was astonishly crazy to her. Leslie decides to go and find Mori. When she nearly runs smack into him because he was right behind her!

"People would pay that much." Mori was jaw dropped.

"Apparently so." she looked at him, then noticed everyone leaving.

"Hey, Mori. I think we should head up and call a day."

"Yeah, your right."

Upstairs......

"Here. So you won't fall off the bed." Mori had picked up a pillow from another bed, and flew it over to Leslie.

"Thanks." Leslie started to fluff it.

"Everyone here is so nice and helpful, strangely." said Mori.

"Yeah, nobody has really been this nice to us. Not at least in a long time." Leslie thought.