Chapter 3

SURPRISE!

I couldn't wait for everyone to meet Alpha Min Yoongi, so here he is. lol.

Next update will be on Thursday. Thank you. 💜

Chapter 3

If you’re going to ask Jimin, his wedding with one of the richest men in Korea was boring and anticlimactic.

He and his parents met Min Yoongi and his parents, along with their respective lawyers, on a Sunday morning. They signed the pre-nuptial agreement, then appeared before a judge to sign their marriage certificate, and then had lunch at a private function room in a fancy restaurant (the fanciest the Parks have ever been in). Min Yoongi looked disinterested all throughout the affair. At the very least, the Min parents seemed genuinely nice and looked happy to welcome their newest omega son-in-law into their family.

The contents of the pre-nuptial agreement were pretty basic and can be summed as follows:

Jimin, the omega, will be provided for by his alpha.

Jimin is expected to do his duties as the omega of the household and obey his alpha's rules. Breaking the rules would result in an appropriate punishment.

In the event of a divorce, Jimin will receive a suitable amount of alimony. Should there be heirs, custody and child support will be discussed separately and accordingly.

When Jimin was reading through the contract, he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the last clause:

This pre-nuptial agreement will be regarded as null and void, and Jimin, the omega, will be entitled to fifty percent of Alpha Min Yoongi's assets should the alpha commit these infractions - 1) Infidelity; 2) Spousal abuse.

If Alpha Namjoon heard right and the pre-nup from his previous marriage was upheld, then the alpha definitely did not commit any crime.

Right?

*

Jimin refused to let his mother go when it was time to say goodbye.

"Hush now, my baby. Don't cry. We'll make sure to call you every day and see you as much as we can.", Hyunae promised his bawling son. 

"Don't fret, son. Your alpha promised us that you're allowed to see us anytime you want. Just tell him and he'll arrange it.", Saeho inform Jimin while petting the omega's hair.

"Really? Alpha said that?", Jimin whispered, face still buried in his mother's neck.

"Yes. Now be a good omega to him and always follow your rules. Don't anger him so that he won't take that privilege away. Okay?", Hyunae reminded her son who's still clinging on to her like it's the last time they'll see each other.

"Omega, that’s enough. We're leaving. Now.", Yoongi spoke, one of the few words he's spoken to Jimin since they've met, with a firm tone.

Jimin shuddered upon hearing his alpha's voice. He quickly composed himself while his mother wiped the tears off his face. His parents kissed his temples then ushered him towards his new husband.

Yoongi bowed to Hyunae and shook hands with Saeho before taking Jimin away from them. The alpha then led Jimin to his parked car in front of the restaurant.

The omega was slightly surprised that Yoongi did not have a driver with him. And if he's being honest, a bit disappointed because he wished they had someone to act as a buffer between them right now.

A few minutes into their journey towards the alpha's mansion in Itaewon, Yoongi again spoke to him.

"Do you want to hear your rules now or later when we're at home, omega?"