Nine

Naruto stood outside (Name)'s school waiting for Sasuke and her. According to what he had heard from (Name), she should've shifted in with him over the weekend. As much as he was happy about Sasuke living together with the girl of his dreams, the feeling that something bad would happen which he always had about them came back. Sasuke had also lied to (Name) about his family. He couldn't help but wonder whether she had talked to Sasuke about it. Had she still shifted in with him ?

Not knowing what else to do, Naruto rushed straight to their school, skipping the last period at his own. It took him some time to find it, but he made it before the students started leaving. Standing by the gate, he kept an eye out for the familiar duckbutt hairstyle. Finding Sasuke was the same as finding (Name).

"Are you waiting for someone ? Should I call them for you ?" asked a girl passing Naruto.

"Uhh..yeah ! Do you know duckb-- Uchiha Sasuke and his girlfriend, (Name) ?" he asked.

The girl scoffed. "Who doesn't knpw them ?" she said. "But they both took today off."

Naruto thanked the girl as she left and wondered what to do. He started tracing his steps back to school. There could be various reasons for the both of them to take a leave. There were chances of it being a coincidence too. But he felt that it wasn't.

He had something he wanted to talk to (Name) about, something to warn her of. Naruto wasn't sure if it was right of him to think that way, but he felt that if it crossed his mind even once, then that meant that he thought of it as a possible outcome of the situation - and he the thought had crossed his mind several times.

Naruto stopped in his tracks and went in the direction of (Name)'s house. If she wasn't at school, then chances of her being at her house were high. Either there, or at Sasuke's house. Naruto hoped with everything in him that (Name) was at her own house and that he could talk to her without the fear of being spied on by Sasuke. Although, that was pretty hard to achieve when it came to being around (Name).

He knew the area in which (Name)'s house was and her name, which was enough for him to find her house as well. Naruto walked around reading the nameplates on each house and stopped when he found '(Last Name).'

He walked up to the house and rang the doorbell twice. It looked like a normal house to him.

After waiting for some time, he decided to bang the door, as no one had answered him earlier. As he did, the door opened, much to his surprise.

"What a careless person.." he muttered as he stepped inside.

"(Name) ? It's me, Naruto ! Are you in here ?" he called out as he went further inside.

He got no answer.

Naruto started to panic. The scenario did not seem right to him. He went around the house, checking every room. He even went past (Name)'s room as it was empty.

One door in particular did not open. He knocked on it.

"Anyone in there ?" he called out.

Again, he got no answer.

Feeling suspicious, he took a few steps back and charged on to the door. It flew open, with it's lock flying into the room. The sight made Naruto halt in his tracks.

In front of him lay the bodies of a man and a woman, whom he presumed to be (Name)'s mother and father, covered in blood. Their faces were disfigured and room was giving off a horrendous stench, indicating that they were dead and had been so for quite a few hours - maybe even a day.

Naruto couldn't bear to stand there anymore and rushed out of the house with horrible memories filling his mind which he thought he had forgotten.

"Sasuke, you..." cursed Naruto as he ran through the streets towards Sasuke's house.

His bad feeling had come true. Sasuke had never changed. If anything, he had only gotten worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N :- So, I've been getting a feeling that readers aren't interested in this story anymore. If it is so, then please tell me. If you aren't interested in reading it, then there's no point writing it.