2: The Meeting

The two kept making intimate gestures, and Yu Butler became more and more frightened as he watched.

    He said: "The old lady and the young lady will probably be here soon, the old servant will go to the door to have a look."

    The carriage of the Hou's mansion barely stopped. Han Muyu supported Mrs. Han, and couldn't wait to get off the car, with tears in his eyes.

    "What's wrong with Ying'er? Has she lost weight?" Mrs. Han asked eagerly.

    Yu Fu: "Don't worry, old lady, the young master's injury has completely recovered."

    Han Muyu, who was also anxious, patted his chest and let out a long sigh of relief: "Fortunately, brother is fine."

    Yu Fu: "Master Hou was killed by a He was rescued by a country doctor named 'Cheng Shenmo', and he returned safely and brought him back."

    Mrs. Han said, "I must thank this doctor very much. Go and pay one hundred taels of gold as a consultation fee.

    " Fu hesitated to speak: "I'm afraid what Mr. Cheng wants is not gold."

    Mrs. Han: "Doctor Cheng is a life-saving grace to our Han family. As long as Wuhou Mansion can do it, no matter what reward he proposes, we can do it." Satisfied."

    Han Ying is the only seedling of the Han family, supporting the huge Wuhou Mansion and the Wuhou Army behind it.

    During the days when Han Ying disappeared, Mrs. Han pretended to be calm in front of her, weeping behind her back every night, and kowtowed at the ancestral hall, hoping that her ancestors would bless Han Ying to be safe.

    Yu Fu replied in a low voice: "Mr. Cheng has a beautiful appearance, and he is very cute. Master Hou behaves intimately with him, and his eyes are sweet. This old slave guesses that Master Hou and Mr. Cheng are already interested." Old Man

    Han The man's striding pace suddenly stopped, and he felt that his eyes were darkened, and his anger surged up.

    "One Yu Anqing is not enough, what kind of Dr. Cheng is here now?! Ying'er is getting more and more outrageous!"

    Wuhou Mansion is a family of military generals, and Mrs. Han had learned a few tricks from the old Hou Ye when she was young. He is in his sixties, with a strong body and full of vigor when he scolds others.

    Han Muyu frowned slightly, and said in relief: "Grandmother is very angry. Maybe Uncle Fu is too sensitive. Let's take a look first, and don't blame the benefactor by mistake." When the grandparents and grandchildren came to the main hall, Han Ying and Cheng Shenmo had

    already Stand respectfully and wait.

    Han Ying knelt on the ground, knocked her head on the bluestone bricks, made a noise, and bowed.

    "It's really unfilial for the child to worry grandma."

    Such a big battle.

    Cheng Shenmo was startled, hesitating whether to kneel, the old lady helped Han Ying up, and the grandparents and grandson held hands and looked at each other with tears in their eyes.

    Han Ying grabbed Cheng Shenmo's wrist, pushed it in front of relatives, and introduced: "Grandmother, sister, thanks to Ah Mo for pulling me back from hell, I can see you again." Oh my god, the ugly daughter-in-law has seen her in-laws

    . Cheng Shenmo's adrenaline soared, and he blurted out: "Grandmother, sister."

    Mrs. Han and Han Muyu lost face in an instant, with ugly expressions. Calling grandma and sister as soon as I opened my mouth, it was clear what I was thinking.