45

Emperor Tang summoned the two of them to discuss Yu Anqing's announcement of the prince and their marriage.

    "According to the order of the princes, Qing'er should be listed as the third prince, with a single name of Qing. Your marriage will be announced together when Qing'er is officially canonized as the prince. Cheng Shenmo has contributed to the cure of the epidemic, and he can be named a viscount of 300 households as appropriate." , I can seal it with you in the future."

    Emperor Tang frowned slightly when he spoke, obviously he still had some dislike for this marriage.

    "There is no precedent for the prince of the Great Zhou Dynasty to take a man as his first wife. The wedding system and the ceremony of conferring the prince are presided over by you yourself, and you cooperate with the Ministry of Rites and Taichang Temple. It is also an opportunity to show your ability. Don't let the father Disappointed."

    Cheng Shenmo's tone was uncompromising, and Cheng Shenmo naturally wouldn't express his opinion without insight.

    But, he didn't want to get married.

    Cheng Shenmo pondered over his words, carefully looked at Emperor Tang's face and said: "Thank you, Your Majesty, Xiaomin is very grateful. As the year approaches, An Qing's work in Taichang Temple is already busy. If there is no precedent for the marriage, then Don't be in a hurry for this moment, and I will be very grateful to get the fulfillment of the Holy One."

    Tang Huang didn't know if it was possible, and turned to look at Yu Anqing: "What do you think, Qinger?"

    Yu Anqing caught a glimpse of Cheng Shenmo's white teeth biting his lower lip from the corner of his eyes. , a little bit of blood stained the white teeth.

    There was a sudden pain in the heart, the pain like ants gnawed on her body along with the blood flow, Yu Anqing lost the courage to talk about it.

    No matter how much she wants to hold Liang Jiang in her palm, even if she breaks his wings. But when he really saw his grievances, Yu Anqing couldn't let desire overcome reason after all.

    He wanted a bunny that bounced in his arms, not a dead one.

    Yu Anqing said indifferently: "What Liang Jiang said is very true. It is not the best time yet. I beseech His Majesty to allow the discussion after the New Year." Tang Huang didn't say

    anything, and waved his hands to let the two retreat.

    "I'm in a hurry and it's still not a deal. Not only is Qing'er ungrateful, but even a little doctor can refuse me." Tang Huang complained to Qing Zhi like gossip.

    Qing Zhi said: "Your Highness, sooner or later, will understand the majesty's painstaking efforts. After so many years, there is no rush."

    ​​Yu Anqing never called out "Father Emperor", and the estrangement between father and son has never been let go.

    After leaving the imperial study room, Cheng Shenmo's face collapsed: "Yu Anqing, what exactly do you want to do?"

    Seeing the emperor's attitude that it is imperative to marry him, he followed his words and let go.

    Yu Anqing's eyes flickered, she lowered her head and pecked Cheng Shenmo's lips fiercely, licking off the blood.

    "I want Brother Liang Jiang to marry me willingly!" Yu Anqing smiled as if it was imperative.

    Cheng Shenmo's face turned red, annoyed at himself for not being able to live up to his expectations. Facing Yu Anqing's face, his heart was pounding uncontrollably.