12

The absurd things Han Muyu did alarmed Mrs. Han.

    If this matter is publicized, Han Muyu's reputation will be rotten, and she severely reprimanded Han Muyu.

    "The marriage between you and the son of Prince Gong's mansion has been settled for many years, and Jiji has two years. I can't delay it any longer. In a few days, I will invite the prince to the mansion to discuss the wedding date.

    " . Mrs. Han only has this granddaughter under her knees, and the child doesn't want to marry, so she originally wanted to stay by her side for a few more years. Now that the more temperamental and wild, it is time to get married.

    Han Muyu's eyes were red, and he held back his tears: "I don't want to marry. I don't like Xi Wuji, so don't want me to marry him.

    " Very soon, I made a marriage contract with you. What happened in the past two years? Sapo just doesn’t want to marry. Xi Wuji is my grand-nephew. He grew up with you since he was a child. Yes!"

    One or two were both worried, and Mrs. Han was dizzy with anger, and said harshly, "The matter is settled like this, and you will not be allowed to be a child again." She

    ordered Han Muyu to be locked in the room, and closed the door to think about his mistakes. After Mrs. Han finished dealing with her granddaughter's farce, she called her grandson again.

    Looking at the child who has never disappointed her since she was a child, Mrs. Han said earnestly, "Ying'er, do you think that grandma is cruel and insists on beating the mandarin ducks to prevent you from marrying the one you love?" Han Ying closed her eyes

    : "I don't dare."

    Mrs. Han sighed slightly: "Your grandfather was the Grand Marshal of the world, in charge of the military power of the Great Zhou, and won the trust of the late emperor. What an honor. Your father was weak and sick, and died at a young age. Take up the heavy responsibility of the Hou Mansion. In just twenty years, the Hou Mansion has lived up to the reputation of the first family in the Great Zhou Dynasty. My

    child, how many aristocratic families can't last a hundred years and have been reduced to petty officials. Now the Holy One still favors the Wuhou Mansion , there are still some old friends of your grandfather in the imperial court who are helping you. If you don’t make progress, within ten years, who will recognize the Marquis Wu’s mansion?”

    "Grandson has always kept in mind that he never embarrassed the Wuhou Mansion." Han Ying replied dissatisfied.

    Now he is deeply favored. He is worshiped as a fifth-rank general and is in charge of guarding the palace. In less than ten years, he will definitely be a third-rank official, not inferior to his grandfather.

    Mrs. Han asked loudly: "Have you not? Don't you just want to make the Marquis Wu's mansion disappear now? It's not that grandma doesn't let you marry a man, but you can distinguish between priorities. If you don't have faith but don't stand up, grandma can make you marry a man." You marry, no matter what doctor or concubine of the Yu family, you can marry. Grandma never cared about it. But you can't make them your legal wives. Mrs. Hou Ye must be worthy of the lintel of my Hou family and be able to stand for you There is help from the court."

    "Grandson doesn't want to marry other women, but these two are enough." Han Ying said hesitantly.

    "Bastard!" Mrs. Han didn't come up in one breath, and almost lost her breath.

    Han Ying hurriedly stood up and helped her: "Grandmother, do you want to ask the imperial doctor to see?"

    "No! You are so angry at me, it is useless if the imperial doctor comes."